Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Cowboys are awful...onto the Texans

Tweedr01

I think at the end of the season the Cowboys will be fighting for the division lead with NY. They certainly are not awful. Week one is a crazy time in the NFL. The Niners got punked by the Hawks, the Texans only attempted 17 passes, the Colts lost despite over 400 passing yards by Peyton Manning, and the newly-renovated Redskins beat the highly-regarded and seasoned Cowboys.

I'll take the win with the knowledge that Washington has a ton of gelling to do and that Dallas is not in their zone yet. I don't expect to win in Dallas but you never know... and at least there will be no sweep this season. :)

You know what really ticks me off? I see a post game article this morning, and the title isn't "Redskins beat the Cowboys", or "Skins upset the overrated, overhyped trash from Texas", it's titled "Late penalty costs Cowboys the win".

Makes me sick.

I was shocked to see Mosely suck it up like he did. But ya, i agree

I think at the end of the season the Cowboys will be fighting for the division lead with NY. They certainly are not awful. Week one is a crazy time in the NFL. The Niners got punked by the Hawks, the Texans only attempted 17 passes, the Colts lost despite over 400 passing yards by Peyton Manning, and the newly-renovated Redskins beat the highly-regarded and seasoned Cowboys.

I'll take the win with the knowledge that Washington has a ton of gelling to do and that Dallas is not in their zone yet. I don't expect to win in Dallas but you never know... and at least there will be no sweep this season. :)

Don't be so sure, we can take them in their house, we took them in the last game at their old house and we can do it at Jerruh's carnival show too

Dude, I just had another poke fan ask why Jerruh isn't trading away all their draft picks to get Mankins from NE, what the heck is up these guys? They are terrible, and to boot their fans are completely delusional....how does trading away your draft picks for a guard, NOT A TACKLE WHO ALEX BARRON IS, help you? Why do we have to deal with fans like this? They know nothing about their team, the sport, and brag about how they are going to win the Super Bowl every freakin year, man are they annoying.

This was such an easy win, the Cowboys are the basement of the NFC East and just another speed bump. It's like it's not even a rivalry anymore :silly:, they can't even compete with us. At least next week we will get a real test because the Texans are the best team in Texas now. I mean from the penalties, to the miscommunication, to the awful offense, defense, and special teams, I'm surprised Dallas didn't just quit at halftime when Hall took back the fumble for a TD. Please Cowboys, try and bring at least your C game next time because you officially suck now and are the basement of the NFC East!

HTTR!!

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Doesn't this post belong in the stadium?

Doesn't this post belong in the stadium?

Wait, so because you have nothing to add to this thread, this is what you post? Haven't you already been posting in this thread? What changed from then till now? In fact, don't answer that, stop derailing the thread. Post about how your team sucks and the Redskins are tops in the NFC East, or don't post at all.

Yes, yes it does, how about you?

Well how about we just bring up all of your threads now?

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?302169-Romo sits to pee-another-quot-all-time-greatest-list-quot-Road-Win-Percentage

Romo sits to pee was 5-3 on the road last year and should be 1-0 this year if not for a bonehead on our line. Not really following the point here....

Maybe you had to be in as many discussions about Romo sits to pee/Cowboys in December to understand why this was posted. There was a lot of time wasted this year on, "wait until december when Romo sits to pee Chokes" and I think it was appropriate given the circumstances.

Not seeing your point still.

Just consolidated all of the arguments from the off season. It will be easier than dredging up 10 different thrreads after they are proven right or wrong.

How about we just bring up your posts now?

Point is, ya'll puke fans come in here all smug, posting your garbage, and get so thin skinned when we throw it back in your face, how's the view from the basement?

Those were not the strongest posts you could bring up in defense of your argument. This post doesn't even belong in the forum and only serves to be inflammatory, imo.

I can take it and dish it out just fine. I just want some substance behind the argument, not the points I would expect out of a grade schooler.

Wait, so because you have nothing to add to this thread, this is what you post? Haven't you already been posting in this thread? What changed from then till now? In fact, don't answer that, stop derailing the thread. Post about how your team sucks and the Redskins are tops in the NFC East, or don't post at all.

Very strong rebuttal. Still doesn't change the fact that this doesn't belong in this forum. The Stadium, in case you are not aware, is for Redskins talk. This is the Around the NFL forum and it exists for a reason.

Redskins are in first place and the cowboys are in last. And? Enjoy it because I wouldn't plan on it ending that way.

Romo sits to pee was 5-3 on the road last year and should be 1-0 this year if not for a bonehead on our line. Not really following the point here.....

But he isn't

Maybe you had to be in as many discussions about Romo sits to pee/Cowboys in December to understand why this was posted. There was a lot of time wasted this year on, "wait until december when Romo sits to pee Chokes" and I think it was appropriate given the circumstances.

You lost

Those were not the strongest posts you could bring up in defense of your argument. This post doesn't even belong in the forum and only serves to be inflammatory, imo.

Good job, I hope it inflammatates you

I can take it and dish it out just fine.

Apparently you can't

Very strong rebuttal. Still doesn't change the fact that this doesn't belong in this forum. The Stadium, in case you are not aware, is for Redskins talk. This is the Around the NFL forum and it exists for a reason.

Redskins are in first place and the cowboys are in last. And? Enjoy it because I wouldn't plan on it ending that way.

It's in ATN because the pukes suck, and they are in the basement of the East, which is ATN...and the Redskins put you there. Enjoy the view puke fan!

You should be banned for this dumb ****.

wow. Explain to me how this isn't true? If we don't have a RT put Orakpo in a sleeper hold, how is the outcome different? All he has to do is not make the 'hold' as obvious as he did and it is a different outcome. It was so bad and futile that it HAD to be called.

wow. Explain to me how this isn't true? If we don't have a RT put Orakpo in a sleeper hold, how is the outcome different? All he has to do is not make the 'hold' as obvious as he did and it is a different outcome. It was so bad and futile that it HAD to be called.

See, I knew you were watching a different game, you must be blind if you believe that.

I feel your pain.. I've known many "Cowboy" fans that make me cringe with their a) complete homerism or B) lack of general football knowledge aka bandwagon fans. However, in all honesty, I can say with conviction we are not going to be as bad of a ball club as many are thinking. Once we get our starters back on the O-Line, or at worst case find someone to replace Barron, I think we will be a formidable ball club. Our D played well last night, and while the scoreboard doesn't show it, we had success moving the ball at times while having no faith in our line which is somewhat bitter sweet given the outcome of the game. I know injuries are a part of football and that's why I'm not making any excuses for the loss but at the same time I will say it is a long season and many of our issues can be corrected. It was a hard fought game, and if you are saying the Cowboys suck, then I think on the same side you can say the Skins suck too because that was not a lopsided game in either direction. But then again, I think any true fan of either team can realize that regardless of how this game turned out it is no indication how "good" or "bad" either team is because when these two teams play all bets are off.

I agree with this. I also think that the Cowboys are a much more established team scheme and personnel wise so for the Skins to come away with a W is bigger then if the Cowboys had. They were expected to and while all bets are off when they play, the Cowboys a playoff team of last year faced a team just putting it together. I really don't see that being a big advantage over the Cowboys as some do. The Redskins 3-4 D looked better than I thought they would against your team, but then again your team gave up the run game when it was working, reminds me of the coaches we have had here in the past. The Redskins offense obviously has a ways to go. The line looked scrambled to me at times, albeit they were facing one of the most talented fronts in the NFL. So in the end this game is hard to figure out and the Redskins should feel good about getting the W, I don't however think they got lucky. I do think as I had mentioned in many threads leading up to this, Shannahan>>>Wade and Shannahan Jr. >>>Garrett.

Because maybe if Carlos Rogers had hands to intercept that ball, the drive would have been shut down then and there. Then the very next play, Landry could have had another interception opportunity. There would be no talk about Barron losing the game for the Cowboys on the ending play.

Because maybe if Carlos Rogers had hands to intercept that ball, the drive would have been shut down then and there. Then the very next play, Landry could have had another interception opportunity. There would be no talk about Barron losing the game for the Cowboys on the ending play.

Rodgers has had this problem his whole career, just like Barron has had this problem his whole career. Neither of us should be surprised about either result. Hence why I think barron needs to be cut today.

Landry was looking for the hit, that's why he didn't get that pick. He certainly wasn't expecting it to wiss by Bryant and hit him in the face. It happens a lot....

Rodgers has had this problem his whole career, just like Barron has had this problem his whole career. Neither of us should be surprised about either result. Hence why I think barron needs to be cut today.

Landry was looking for the hit, that's why he didn't get that pick. He certainly wasn't expecting it to wiss by Bryant and hit him in the face. It happens a lot....

I'm just saying, since we were speaking of "what ifs", the main one that should have been used is the one that would have taken away the opportunity for Dallas to even score the "what if" touchdown.

again, you are completely missing the point of this thread, and last I checked I have been here longer than you so for you to expect me to leave my message board you must be on something.

They are completely missing the point of the thread. Let me spell it out for you guys. If you had have won, this is what we'd be hearing. Tweed is trying to say, "don't come off so arrogant about your team." You never know when it gets thrown back in your face. Be humble when you come in after a Dallass win and don't be such asshats. This is how we feel whenever you guys beat us.

They are completely missing the point of the thread. Let me spell it out for you guys. If you had have won, this is what we'd be hearing. Tweed is trying to say, "don't come off so arrogant about your team." You never know when it gets thrown back in your face. Be humble when you come in after a Dallass win and don't be such asshats. This is how we feel whenever you guys beat us.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm not one to talk crap, but after almost every Cowboy win over the Skins I feel it is fairly calm around here from the mouths of Cowboys fans. However, leading up to a game or the expectations for the season ... well, that's when the Cowboys fans that you're referring to are in rare form.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm not one to talk crap, but after almost every Cowboy win over the Skins I feel it is fairly calm around here from the mouths of Cowboys fans. However, leading up to a game or the expectations for the season ... well, that's when the Cowboys fans that you're referring to are in rare form.

A little of both. We have some humble Cowboy fans in here, but usually the ones who don't post here often usually invade the Stadium section in here and start a bunch of crap.

If they had Bledsoe or JC or a similarly ****ty QB behind center, the oline is a big deal. With Romo sits to pee's elusiveness and release, it really isn't.

Ah, zoony, the Romo sits to pee apologist! Seriously, Romo sits to pee looks great when the money ISN'T on the line. If he isn't touched, he's perfect. Have you ever seen the guy stand in there and take the hit to make the pass work? I haven't. Ever.

He's a ***** who hates to get his jersey dirty. And, it shows in big games.

He's a fantasy football dream player...as an elite qb? Not so much.

The boys beat by a better team? How do you figure that......You won last night, that is for sure so you are one up on us right now, no disputing that...But did you see anything last night that put one team over top the other just after one game? I sure didnt, I watch two sloppy teams fumble and bumble their way though 60 minutes........Remember you are a fan of a team that has not scored an offensive TD on Dallas in the last three meetings, so if you seen such a great improvement in the Skins last night I sure would like to hear your theory....I have to give you the bragging rights this week, but it's only one game into a long season....So please as a fan enjoy the win, but do yourself a favor and layoff the cool aid this early in the season

In reality, the team that wins was the better team...

Please correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm not one to talk crap, but after almost every Cowboy win over the Skins I feel it is fairly calm around here from the mouths of Cowboys fans.

Not so.

It's just that the hoards get banned quickly.

The fellas who've been around long enough know the limits of their gloating.

It is a Skins board, after all.

Archived