Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

George Carlin Marathon on HBO2

Zen-like Todd

Seems to be a George Carlin Marathon on HBO2 at the moment, just FYI.

Hopefully HBO will do another marathon, I missed this thread when posted. arghh

Also, George Carlin's interview on the show "Inside the Actors Studio" on Bravo will be on this Saturday 6/28 @ 11am ....set your DVR's. I just saw it earlier and it is interesting to see Carlin in a discussion setting away from his stand-up routine. Very insightful.., he will be missed.

Hopefully HBO will do another marathon, I missed this thread when posted. arghh

Also, George Carlin's interview on the show "Inside the Actors Studio" on Bravo will be on this Saturday 6/28 @ 11am ....set your DVR's. I just saw it earlier and it is interesting to see Carlin in a discussion setting away from his stand-up routine. Very insightful.., he will be missed.

They started Wed night, continuing Thursday night, running all his HBO specials. I think there's still something they're finishing up tonight (Friday). You see individual bits repeated in more than one special but for the most part each one is new material. Carlin had to be the most prolific comedian ever.

I used to like him very much. very funny guy, however the older he got his acts became rants of anti-god, anti_government and basically just outrageous, nonsensical ramblings!! Sorry he's dead, but I guess now he will find out whether God really exsisted or not.

I used to like him very much. very funny guy, however the older he got his acts became rants of anti-god, anti_government and basically just outrageous, nonsensical ramblings!! Sorry he's dead, but I guess now he will find out whether God really exsisted or not.

True. I guess he got more frustrated with society as time went on. I, however, think that his stuff in the late 80's early 90's was nothing but pure genius. The last two specials he did were more rants without punchlines and complaints. They weren't that good IMO and I usually think everything he does is excellent.

Archived