Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heaven & Hell, Judas Priest, Motorhead and Testament tour

Blackest Eyes

Supposedly Heaven and Hell, Judas Priest, Motorhead and Testament will be touring together this summer.

Holy crap. First date on is August 7th at Nissan in Bristow. Anyone gonna go if this rumor turns out to be true? I know I would lvoe to be there to see Heaven and Hell, Priest and Testament. Good lord what a lineup if it is true.

I just saw Heaven and Hell last September, they were excellent. They are reported to be working on a new album.

I saw Motorhead and Hatebreed about eight years ago.

Throw in Priest and Testament and to loosely quote the Simpsons television announcer:

"You'd better BE THERE, unless you're in JAIL, and if you're in jail, BREAK OUT!!!!

I am going to be there if it happens!!! I don't care if I have to go out of state.

I just saw Heaven and Hell last September, they were excellent. They are reported to be working on a new album.

I saw Motorhead and Hatebreed about eight years ago.

Throw in Priest and Testament and to loosely quote the Simpsons television announcer:

"You'd better BE THERE, unless you're in JAIL, and if you're in jail, BREAK OUT!!!!

I am going to be there if it happens!!! I don't care if I have to go out of state.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!

I saw Motorhead with Dio and Iron Maiden in Pittsburgh a few years back.

I thought Motorhead was good in concert, but it basically sounds like their album stuff, only a little more raw.

Surprisingly, Dio singed the eyebrows off my forehead. Ronny James can effing SING.

Archived