Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unless it's Gibbs, Allen or Lombardi we'll never be satisfied

OxonHillSkinsFan89

I'm glad it's not Lombardi or Allen. I don't think dust can coach very well.

It's a confusing hire to say the least.

I wouldn't call it confusing myself. I think we went with someone that has the experience of being in the NFL as a coodinator and still is fairly young. Is there a difference between this and if we would have hired Meeks? If it were Meeks, would you have said that was confusing? Now your post has me confused...

So much confusion around this thread... :laugh:

I wouldn't call it confusing myself. I think we went with someone that has the experience of being in the NFL as a coodinator and still is fairly young. Is there a difference between this and if we would have hired Meeks? If it were Meeks, would you have said that was confusing? Now your post has me confused...

So much confusion around this thread... :laugh:

No. At least Meeks has risen higher than QB coach.

Right now I'm not saying it's a bad hire, or a good hire. Just an odd hire.

Ok so it's Zorn, me personally I'm relieved that the search is over with all the 14 hour interviews, the back and forth with everything. I love you guys but damn let's just move forward with Redskins Football.

Not. My guess is that 80% of the fan base would have been cool with Spagnoulo. You can't blame people for being dissatisfied with candidates that have been fired multiple times and that no other teams have been interested in.

Archived