Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And I thought Cowboy fans were bad..

Toe Jam

They're trumped up on the fact the Pats are undefeated and the Red Sox are in the World Series again.

**** em'!

I always felt bad for the Red Sox fans before they won a championship until I met a Boston fan afterward. They guy was so obnoxious that I wished they hadn't have ever won.

To the subject I went on there too. It's completely pointless. Fans like this are the reason why NFL fans get such a bad rep for being morons. The entire conversation outside of one Pats fan and Redskins fans

Pats fan: "The Patriots are 7-0! I can't wait until they play the Colts! We're going to kill them!"

Pats fan 2: "I know. Peyton sucks. We're going to destroy him!"

Redskins fan: "What about the game this sunday against the Redskins. They have a good D. It might be a good game."

Pats fan: "Redskins? They don't have a chance! Look how much we're winning by!"

They're trumped up on the fact the Pats are undefeated and the Red Sox are in the World Series again.

**** em'!

I always felt bad for the Red Sox fans before they won a championship until I met a Boston fan afterward. They guy was so obnoxious that I wished they hadn't have ever won.

To the subject I went on there too. It's completely pointless. Fans like this are the reason why NFL fans get such a bad rep for being morons. The entire conversation outside of one Pats fan and Redskins fans

Pats fan: "The Patriots are 7-0! I can't wait until they play the Colts! We're going to kill them!"

Pats fan 2: "I know. Peyton sucks. We're going to destroy him!"

Redskins fan: "What about the game this sunday against the Redskins. They have a good D. It might be a good game."

Pats fan: "Redskins? They don't have a chance! Look how much we're winning by!"

Archived