Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can anyone tell me about brunells performance?

Mr. Buggles

brunell is brunell. horrendous but the O line is horrendous as well. OUr D is just getting owned but our two starting D line are out. its understandable that brady has had all night to throw.

back to brunell, horrendous. O line. Horrendous.

lets get real here folks. continuously using "its only the preseason dude" or " at least spurrier won a preseason game" isnt gonna get my hopes up. first of all, brunell is another year older. We have had some bad injuries. above all, yes, it is only the preason but we've not even shown that we can move the ball. how many 3s and out? how many first downs in tonights game? the so called crappy jets or the high and might patriots, we cant move the ball.

u think other teams or our opponents so far in the preason arent vanilla?

the fact is this. i cant predict what we are capable of in the future. i can only assess and go by what we have done already thus far in the preseason and it aint looking good.

forget about what we did last yr. that was last yr. nowadays, there are far more playoff teams from previous season not doing well the following season..

Dont you have better things to be doing than worrying about a preseason football game?

;)

so we are purposely doing what weve been doing in the preseason? patriots are purposely playing well taking it seriously?

wake up dude. its not that its the preseason games, its how we are playin in these preseason games. to play decently, show some progress and go 0-4 is one thing but to lose the way we have thus far is just embarassing. we aint doing it on purpose. i can tell u that much.

the qb is the leader of the offense and if your first team offense cant put up a single point in three preseason games then he is horrible. i much rather have cambell making mistakes and learning from them . then brunell to be making the same mistakes over and over. time for change.

the qb is the leader of the offense and if your first team offense cant put up a single point in three preseason games then he is horrible. i much rather have cambell making mistakes and learning from them . then brunell to be making the same mistakes over and over. time for change.

exactly.

When Brunell is holding the Lombardi Trophy at the end of this year, I hope you enjoy eatin those words :silly: .

you are crazy. why dont you understand we started winning games last year when gibbs took the ball out of his hands and handed it to portis and the defense. do you know how many games he cost us the past couple of years and how many he tried to give away. he is horrible.

When Brunell is holding the Lombardi Trophy at the end of this year, I hope you enjoy eatin those words :silly: .

so we are purposely doing what weve been doing in the preseason? patriots are purposely playing well taking it seriously?

wake up dude. its not that its the preseason games, its how we are playin in these preseason games. to play decently, show some progress and go 0-4 is one thing but to lose the way we have thus far is just embarassing. we aint doing it on purpose. i can tell u that much.

Quit taking yourself so seriously.

It was a side joke between a couple of guys plaing tribal wars.

Im in NC and not able to watch the game. I am looking at the play by play and game stats and it looks like Mark Brunell is stinking the joint up. Is he missing open recievers? Under alot of pressure, or what?

Please let me know!!!

Its not just Brunell its the whole team.Hell even Hall had a kick blocked.

Is it just me, or is Brunell INCAPABLE of making a 3 step, or LORD even a 5 step drop?!

While I understand the O-line looked poorly, the offense looked much like last year's.. Brunell w/ a 7 step drop, look and throw. I have plenty of hope for the skins, and I can only hope that the skins run more quick timing patterns where brunell makes a quick drop and delivers the ball. This would be good to mixup w/ the 7 step drops.. lol

Could it be that Brunell is short and has trouble seeing over the lineman, so he needs a 7 step drop?!

We need to support Brunell, for say...........40 million reasons. At least last year when he had competition, he raised his level (even though it was against third stringers).

He needs a giant boot in him to raise his game. I have a hard time when he looks bad but comes off the field with a smirk and jokes the rest of the game. I've no doubt that Coach Gibbs will work over him in the next couple of weeks.

And.......... the Giants, Eagles and Cowboys look pretty together this year.

Maybe next year the 'skins won't show up for training camp last!!!

We just need to be there in full support on September 11th.

Hail!

Please, spare the new guys from your Brunell haterade. How is Ramsey doing BTW?

;)

Spare me your lack of anything resembling an analytical football mind.

Did you actually ever think it was JUST about Ramsey? Check the old threads. It has been and will continue to be as much about Brunell as anything else at QB (though, yes, he's a better option than Tony Banks or the like.) Unfortunately, I dont see what choice we have at this time.

And what's to say that guys aren't in better situations in other places. Ramsey's end of 2004 was certainly better than most of Brunell's tenure here.

And it doesn't change the fact that the analysis of his tendencies was accurate.

Archived