Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All White Uniforms for the Vikings!

Braves On Warpath

I was beginning to miss the Uniform discussions that have broken out all summer.

I think us wearin ghte all white unis is like Rocky III...

Rocky won the Title from Apollo, then had 10 title defenses at the beginning of Rocky III...but he actually became quite soft and Clubber Lang knocked him out...he then had to go back to his roots...back to the basics...

I htink for the opener would should go back to the burgandy pants and start over.

Okay, so my analogy was a bit off...but Rocky 6 is coming out this winter and i am pretty pumped up about it.

Rocky won the Title from Apollo, then had 10 title defenses at the beginning of Rocky III...but he actually became quite soft and Clubber Lang knocked him out...he then had to go back to his roots...back to the basics...

I htink for the opener would should go back to the burgandy pants and start over.

Okay, so my analogy was a bit off...but Rocky 6 is coming out this winter and i am pretty pumped up about it.

I can appreciate the logic here. Look, the winning streak "luck" behind the all-white look is over. We lost in Seattle, so it's finished. Time to go back to the beginning; burgandy pants and white jerseys.

On a side note, if anyone says we should wear the "retro" jerseys with the spear on the helmet, I'm probably going to flip out.

I refuse to drink Merlot...oops sorry, wrong thread...

...getting back on topic, it appears that the white on white has become the defacto number one uni. Can we expect to see the Burgundy Jerseys at all this year ??? I suspect we probably will once we play an away game where the home team insists on playing their whites. This may happen frequently this year as a method of breaking our MoJo...

I was beginning to miss the Uniform discussions that have broken out all summer.

You & Stallone's career are the only 2 that are pumped about Rocky VI :D

personally all i care about is winning. Since the discussion is about uniforms, I don't mind the white on white. In fact i was waitng for years to do that on a "once in a while basis". But if we get in the superbowl, we have to wear the White jersey and burgundy pants combo. all our superbowls were won with that outfit. i never cared for the Burgundy Jersey.

:point2sky They are wearing Burgandy only twice this year one being the Dallas game:dallasuck at Dallas and I forgot what the other one was I think:doh: it is Indy.:dallasuck :cheers: :applause: :notworthy

Saints? They wore white in the pre at home against the Cowgirls.

gee, I dunno...

ooo! I got an idea!

How about this??? (you're all gonna love my idea!)

We wear the home jerseys at HOME

And the away jerseys on the ROAD???

OMG! I think I'm on to something!

:silly:

If they mixed up the uniforms over the course of the season, it'd be fine, you'd get a taste of everything.

since our success with the white/white uni's last year, other teams have "copied" the idea this year - philly, new orleans, minnesota and seattle (?). go back to the white/burgundy. we won three super bowls w/that combo. in all reality, it doesn't matter what they wear, i just care if they win!

Archived