Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All White Uniforms for the Vikings!

Braves On Warpath

On a side note, if anyone says we should wear the "retro" jerseys with the spear on the helmet, I'm probably going to flip out.

Why? You don't like them OR your sick of hearing about them. ?????

I think they should start a new Alternate Uniforms with Gold Jerseys and Burgondy Pants. With the Regular Helmet :)

Why? You don't like them OR your sick of hearing about them. ?????

I think they should start a new Alternate Uniforms with Gold Jerseys and Burgondy Pants. With the Regular Helmet :)

Uhhh, both. I don't really like them on the Redskins since they don't represent a winning time of the organization's history (we did win 3 Super Bowls with the current style however) and at this point the spear helmet is affiliated more closely with FSU than the 'Skins. And I'm sick of hearing about them for the reasons I just mentioned. People just need to let them go, they're history, yet everytime a thread comes up about jerseys people bring up the "retro" jerseys like they're the greatest thing the Redskins could wear.

You & Stallone's career are the only 2 that are pumped about Rocky VI :D

Nope I'm also in with Rocky VI and Rambo IV. Keep cranking them out. Charles Bronson had 5 Death Wish movies. Four of them were damn good. Stallone is still better than that Vin Diesel crap or the Rock or any other lame "action stars" that are out there. Schwarzenegger should come out with a movie where the Govenor of California goes to the Middle East and brings peace by kicking everyone's ****ing ass.

I hate the all whites. Looks like a college team. Doesn't matter what I think, Joe Gibbs said that they were going all white this year. And for all those overly superstitious people out there, we did get a few ass whippings last year wearing the all whites, so you can debunk that "we win in all whites" theory.

That being said, they are still the Redskins. I guess I'll just have to get used to the boring whites for the rest of this season. Hail!

I really don't care what uniforms we wear... I care if we win.

exactly what i was thinking

I really don't care what they wear but after further thinking, I wouldn't mind seeing the burgundy on burgundy just to see what it would look like as a whole team.

could anybody photoshop that on one of our players to see what it would look like...just curious?

...we did get a few ass whippings last year wearing the all whites, so you can debunk that "we win in all whites" theory.

:helmet: ummm... the only game we lost wearing the white/white was seattle. that hardly constitutes "a few". and it wasn't an ass whooping, our offense played like crap the 2 weeks in the playoffs. our D won it for us in TB, but our offense lost us the game in seattle. bottom line is, it doesn't matter what they're wearing as long as it has burgundy and gold, baby! i cringe when i see people wearing those black/white jerseys.:helmet:

Archived