Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Posing With Lombardi Trophies.....redskins History!!!

SKINZ33

Not sure if anyone else posted similar photos but here are some that I took with my friend with the 3 Lombardi trohies at Saturday's scrimmage (soon to be 4)!!! I also took a nice pic of one of the NFC championship trophies.

I tried to make them bigger but didnt know how, sorry guys.

tn_DEL03878.jpg

tn_lzE04130.jpg

Not sure if anyone else posted similar photos but here are some that I took with my friend with the 3 Lombardi trohies at Saturday's scrimmage (soon to be 4)!!! [/img]

Yeah...that's great stuff on behalf of the Skins allowing us that photo-op! I did the same thing on Saturday...it's posted in Show Yourselves in the Tailgate!

Are these at the stadium for anyone to get a picture with? I'd freakin' LOVE to get my picture with them!!!!!!!!

Where? How? What? Who?

Not sure if anyone else posted similar photos but here are some that I took with my friend with the 3 Lombardi trohies at Saturday's scrimmage (soon to be 4)!!! I also took a nice pic of one of the NFC championship trophies.

I tried to make them bigger but didnt know how, sorry guys.

tn_DEL03878.jpg

tn_lzE04130.jpg

Are these at the stadium for anyone to get a picture with? I'd freakin' LOVE to get my picture with them!!!!!!!!

Where? How? What? Who?

They bring them out normally for Fan Appreciation Day. As far as I know that's the only time you can get that close to them.

Archived