Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it Wrong....

Heavy Jumbo

to bring along a Cowboys fan with you to a game?

I have a friend at work that wants to go to the Skins-Boys game with me if I'm able to get tickets. He's a nice guy who wouldn't cause much (if any) trouble at the game.

Is there any un-written commandment that says "Thou shalt not bring a Cowboys fan to a Redskins game"?

I won't do it again. Once, my wife had a couple of friends from her work, who I knew and was friends with also, but they were boys fans, we gave them a ride to the game 2 years ago, we lost. It wasn't bad being with them, but I will never bring another because I didn't want to that time, but my wife convinced me. I just associate bring the opposition as not supporting the SKINS fully. Plus now with my superstitions, I am superstitious about bring other fans if I drive.

A friend of mine scored tickets to the Monday night game in 04. He wore a Roy Williams jersey and we went to tailgates in the RV section, even parked next to a reserve TE from the 92 SB team. There were no problems. I think it is alright to bring a fan of the other team. Of coure if everyone did that than the stadium would be half full of the other teams fans.

Personally, I see no problem with it. Skins fans don't have a problem with Cowboys fans in general, just the ones that are disrespectul. I always though we prided ourselves on being classy fans?

I think you're right. I really don't see having any problems with him. He's just one of those low-key people that would mess around with ME if the Skins started losing, but he wouldn't give anybody else grief.

Personally I think there are enough Cowboy fans at the games without them coming with us to the games. :doh: Just my opinion. Keep as many of them out as possible. I don't want to have to sit through another Redskins-Cowboy game where there is enough Cowboy fans to be both seen and heard.

Keep them out. :mad:

As a cowboy fan I say bring him. I mean really in the grand scheme of things how much does football mean compared to true friendship. A friend is a friend. Plus is makes it more fun when you can poke at each other no matter who wins. If he is one of those loud disrespectful types then I would say no don't bring him, but that goes for anyone even a loud disrespecful skins fan.

sorry , i don't care if the cowboy person that wanted to go was my relative and i have one that is . when it comes to the redskins playing the cowboys !! the cowboys fans are just that , Cowboys fans !! arogant, mean, assinine :dallasuck and always will . i won't even let them in my house to watch the games on away dates :mad:

HTTR :point2sky :helmet:

to bring along a Cowboys fan with you to a game?

I have a friend at work that wants to go to the Skins-Boys game with me if I'm able to get tickets. He's a nice guy who wouldn't cause much (if any) trouble at the game.

Is there any un-written commandment that says "Thou shalt not bring a Cowboys fan to a Redskins game"?

If you take him along and he gives you any trouble, you could sentence him to a few days at alt.sports.football.pro.wash-redskins; that should screw up his mind for a while, Kurt! :)

Sounds good in theory, but it's a free country...we don't want to be like Philly...

We can have ALL SKINS fans and still be classy. The fact of the matter is the HOME stadium is supposed to have the HOME team fans. FedEX field is the HOME of the Redskins, thus, in theory, all of the fans in the stands should be Redskins fans. If I have the opportunity to give a fan a ticket to the game against the Cowpokes 101 times out of 100 I would give the ticket to a Skins fan and not a Cowpokes fan!

Archived