Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it Wrong....

Heavy Jumbo

I brought my buddy who is a cowterds fan to the game...it was amazing to see the look on his face after bledsoe's 84th sack. It was his first cowboys game live, and according to him after the game -most likely his last. I say bring let em in - we need someone to jeer. I dont think we ever have to worry about opposing fans cutting into our status as the loudest stadium. If there were only SKINS fans in the stadium, it would be loud, but not so much fun. Part of the atmosphere that makes football so great is being able to talk crap to opposing fans.

I wear my SKINS crap into opposing stadiums and I expect the hostile atmosphere - its great.

to bring along a Cowboys fan with you to a game?

I have a friend at work that wants to go to the Skins-Boys game with me if I'm able to get tickets. He's a nice guy who wouldn't cause much (if any) trouble at the game.

Is there any un-written commandment that says "Thou shalt not bring a Cowboys fan to a Redskins game"?

I wouldn't recommend it--think about the ride back after the game plus, what happens if another fan instigates a "situation" with your friend/co-worker......? Too many "ifs.."

Me and a friend of mine who is a Rams fan went to the Skins/Rams game last year. It was a lot of fun ribbing him. Of course that could of been because we was winning. :D

I see nothing wrong with bringing a friend that is a opposing team fan. Actually I think it's better that way because they don't want to embarrass their friend by acting like a A-hole.

Just to clarify, he's going to be paying me back for the ticket IF I can get them and he'll be splitting all other costs.

If I brought another Skins fan along, would that negate bringing the Cowboy's fan? :)

No, nothing negates bringing a Cowboys fan. If you start saving now, "splitting costs" will be a non-factor.

I believe so strongly in keeping a Pukes fans out of our house, that I've got a proposal for you.

If cost is truly an issue, (and I'm dead serious on this), you and your fellow Skins fan, are cordially invited to my tailgate. I'll supply the beer. I'll supply the food. I'll supply the Maker's. Shoot me PM, about a month, or so, before the DAllas game to remind me. All the game will cost you is the price of the ticket. Just keep the Cowboy fan out of our house.

to bring along a Cowboys fan with you to a game?

I have a friend at work that wants to go to the Skins-Boys game with me if I'm able to get tickets. He's a nice guy who wouldn't cause much (if any) trouble at the game.

Is there any un-written commandment that says "Thou shalt not bring a Cowboys fan to a Redskins game"?

Tell him if he's able to get the tickets, you will go with him. I got free tickets to the regular season Redskins-Bucs game down here (I know it's not the same as Dallas) last year and took a bucs fan (my best friend down here). Then I got playoff tickets with the bucs own pass word and went with a different Buc's fan. We each paid for our own tickets and he drove and helped with our tailgate at Al Lopez park and all.

So if he gets the tickets, it's better he bring a Skins fan rather then another Cowboy fan!!!

Archived