Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lemar Marshall ...

Guest GIBBSisGOD

Guest GIBBSisGOD

I was really excited to see lemar marshall in alot of the plays and actually finish 2nd only to Marcus in tackles on the team. Plus he had that one key interception while the bears were in our territory. Although i regretted to let pierce go i think that it was worth not paying all that extra money to see what guys like marshall have got.

I was really excited to see lemar marshall in alot of the plays and actually finish 2nd only to Marcus in tackles on the team. Plus he had that one key interception while the bears were in our territory. Although i regretted to let pierce go i think that it was worth not paying all that extra money to see what guys like marshall have got.

Amen.

In fact, according to the nfl.com stats, Marcus is the one who finished second. Lemar had two assists, which pushes him ahead of Marcus, using nfl math. Marcus is listed as 25th in the NFC regarding tackles, and Lemar is listed at 11th. And that doesn't even include the interception.

(Ironically, Pierce is listed as 4th)

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFC/TAC/2005/regular

A great game for Lemar!

Good early signs on his part. He'll get better as he gets more comfortable. He was late picking up Justin Gage coming into his zone when Chicago got down to our 1 yard line.

Good stuff.

:cheers:

That was a shame, but the way the play was structured I'm not sure there was much more he could have done. At least he made the tackle.

Archived