Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

you want ralph???? here are my demands.

ralphs kidnapper

i got him. it's not hard to bait someone who tells you they'll sell out their mother for a good taco. his goodbye mail was nothing more than my putting a knife to a gordeto and treatening to kill it...if he didn't comply with my wishes.

so yea, he did it under duress, you could say. i can't claim to crawl into his mind to help write his goodbye speech, but i can tell it you it saved 15,312 packets of hot sauce (mild? please - it's hot sauce for a reason, if i have to double up and say i want hot hot sauce, that's a bit much for me) 181 lbs of cheese, refried doesn't mean we didn't get it right the first time, and let's just say i've grown accustomed to punishing cows to ensure the cream was really sour.

so how does ralph fit in? ok, i'll admit my petty-ness in that i can't stand a cool skins fan. i feel safe that up until recently i never had to worry about it. i mean, come on - your guy fans buy floral dresses on tv and hop into cars after scaring little kids.

while that's great on a simpsons episode, it bothered me. so i took him. he's in the back of my van and i'm going to begin my brainwashing to make him a fan of . . .

another team.

i'll leave it at that for now.

if you want ralph back, it's simply a matter of a scavenger hunt at this time. i'm going to ask for several things along the way and if you can find them, i'll let ralph free.

if you don't believe i've got him - let me know. i'll give him 10 minutes of keyboard time and by now, you know his style or you don't. in 10 minutes, you'll know i've got him, he's not getting any taco's, and the brainwashing has begun.

so, for part 1 of 10 in getting ralph back, here are my demands.

1. name 5 top hollywood actors who have NOT been a policeman in a movie - ever!

if this forum can comply with this - i'll move on to #2 of my 10 demands. if at any time an answer is incorrect, the counter resets. and i'll only allow 3 resets. meaning, if in 2 threads 4 actors are named and someone blows it with a mel gibon answer, we start over for 5 more, lose a reset, and still need 10 in a row demands met.

if you care for ralph and really want to know what i've done with him, here's your chance. if my post is deleted, then no one will ever know who ralph is/was. :evil:

your call, skins. save ralph before i brainwash him!!!!!!!!!!

bwahahahahahahahahaha

An intriguing post, though somewhat more of a challenge than it seems us Skin fans are up to right now: Nevertheless I'll try my luck and since no one has even bothered to play along thus far I don't care too much whether I'm right or wrong

How about Ben Affleck? I don't recall seeing him as a police officer, but then again I haven't seen many of his movies. In any case, my guess stands. Do I get feedback right away? or are you going to wait until all five are named?

Originally posted by CBMGreatOne

An intriguing post, though somewhat more of a challenge than it seems us Skin fans are up to right now: Nevertheless I'll try my luck and since no one has even bothered to play along thus far I don't care too much whether I'm right or wrong

How about Ben Affleck? I don't recall seeing him as a police officer, but then again I haven't seen many of his movies. In any case, my guess stands. Do I get feedback right away? or are you going to wait until all five are named?

i'll be here when i can - one wrong answer will reset things, though!!!!

he's a sherrif in "the phantoms". so you lose.

reset #1, and another wrong answer, i may have to take a finger from his taco-eating hand!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Evil Genius

Jodie Foster (closest is as an FBI agent)

Matt Damon

and the FBI is law enforcement - but i'll let it slide as a "go"

matt damon - law student in the rounders, in the army in "courage under fire"

ok, i'll back off maiming his taco hand.

2 so far.

kidnapper

Originally posted by ralphs kidnapper

i got him. it's not hard to bait someone who tells you they'll sell out their mother for a good taco.

if you care for ralph and really want to know what i've done with him, here's your chance. if my post is deleted, then no one will ever know who ralph is/was.

Welcome back, Wacky Ralph.

Are you saying you're going to identify yourself now?

This is a ridiculously stupid thread. Ralph intentionally deceives hundreds of us into thinking he's on his deathbed, and convince us to feel sorry for him, never responds to sincere inquiries as to the truth of them, then comes back to change his "deathbed story" and expects us to forgive him for such a tasteless prank and just laugh along with his latest joke ? Don't think so. I see no humor, nor any intrigue in this.

Originally posted by Atlanta Skins Fan

Welcome back, Wacky Ralph.

Are you saying you're going to identify yourself now?

i am not ralph. if samspade is more than a website address to you, you'll know that.

and the failure was on sharon stone. i'm playing "by the rules".

need 5 who've not been a cop in a movie "in a row" or i brainwash him into being a fan of another team!!!!!!!

Originally posted by FordHQ

either you are ralph, crying for attention, or you are another poster on this board. either way the ip should tell the story.

go for it. that will only help prove i'm another poster, not ralph, and you still can't name 5 actors/actresses in a row not a cop.

ben, miss, sharon stone, miss.

the rest are now off limits and you need 5 more in a row. i suggest studying as you're down to needing to complete 10 steps, and have lost 2 resets.

if you get 5 in a row from here, i'll give you back 1 reset.

kidnapper

Originally posted by The Evil Genius

and just for record - i believe that Miss Stone was an academy recruit - and thus not technically a cop yet.

she was playing the part of a cop - recruit or not.

the clark gable/julie andrews post has me doing some researching. but so far it's about the only saving grace for quest 1 of 10. i'll post shortly the 2nd quest if i can't find a cop from that group.

ip's are changed every time i log on. all you'll see is i'm with swbell.net

Ralph that's interesting. Now that you agree with me that IP's can be changed, then why did you tell FordQ earlier, that your changed IP would prove that you're not Ralph

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by FordHQ

either you are ralph, crying for attention, or you are another poster on this board. either way the ip should tell the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

go for it. that will only help prove i'm another poster, not ralph

So how does your different IP prove you're another poster, if your IP changes everytime you log on ? That little contradiction once again proves that you're really Ralph. Nice try, tho....Besides, you can't hide your 'one of a kind' writing style. Unlike the IP, that hasn't changed.

Hey kidnapper...

So what's your point anyway? Tell us about Ralph or don't. I see no reason to believe anything from you anyway. All I see is some shmuck getting his kicks off of a morbid joke or an actual death. One way or the other, it sucks.

Originally posted by Mick

Ralph that's interesting. Now that you agree with me that IP's can be changed, then why did you tell FordQ earlier, that your changed IP would prove that you're not Ralph

So how does your different IP prove you're another poster, if your IP changes everytime you log on ? That little contradiction once again proves that you're really Ralph. Nice try, tho....Besides, you can't hide your 'one of a kind' writing style. Unlike the IP, that hasn't changed.

actually, it doesn't prove anything. it doesn't prove i'm not using an anonymous service, it doesn't prove i'm am, it doesn't prove much. all it does is spit out some results which i can control what goes in. all it proves is it's different.

not much luck in finding a copy movie from the clark gable reply - that may get you back up to 2 resets and only 9 quests to go to get him back.

but i can't promise he'll be the same skins fan, that's for sure!!!!

bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Originally posted by Mick

By the way, Ralph, Tacos Suck. I guess my little test worked in this thread.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9844&highlight=Tacos+Suck

It worked. It brought Ralph back

i don't care much for taco's - i'm a fajita man myself. but if you think i'm ralph, keep warm, dude. like i said, i'll let him reply later on for 10 minutes to show we're different people.

from my machine? maybe. from an anonymous machine? likely. will it be ralph? yes - am i ralph - no. do you believe me?????

up to you - but we should have quest 2 before the night is over. i'd advise less knee jerk answers and more thinking - this first question almost cost ralph his taco eating hand!!!!!

Archived