Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WR practices

DjKam1

all I have to say is wow! Patten and Moss are extremely quick off the line and they have a nice stutter step. It's funny how players can be overlooked when they are not on our team but after looking at some of the video's on redskins.com of the WR and QB's working together I have to say I'm very impressed.

Nice practices of short, intermediate and long passes and receptions. Also Campbell looks like a beast, but Ramsey didn't look that bad either. Until they get some pads on and start hitting it's kinda hard to judge but just looking at pure speed burst I think our addition of two quick recievers is a dramatic improvement over last year.

They are stretching the field in the video's as well, I'm sure we will see this during game time situations.

Unfortunately somebody that didn't look as sharp was Darnerian Mccants. He just didn't have that punch that the rest of the recievers displayed. That can be decieving though, we all know what he can do during gametime, he seems to find the soft spot in defenses which is what Cooley is great at as well.

Overall we will see a difference this year, it's all about making that QB and WR connection, timing and speed is what it's about, we will see that this year I'm praying!

good practices!

:cheers:

Originally posted by DjKam1

Unfortunately somebody that didn't look as sharp was Darnerian Mccants. He just didn't have that punch that the rest of the recievers displayed. That can be decieving though, we all know what he can do during gametime, he seems to find the soft spot in defenses which is what Cooley is great at as well.

I think that is one of the problems that Gibbs had with him last year; he doesn't practice hard. I don't have a link or anything, so take that for what its worth. I think I heard that around this board, actually........

I was writing a post in response to the collaborative video links of all WR's and QB's that had practiced before the latest video which I believe is OL and DL.

But yeah I can see Darnerian not going 100%. Why would you continue to practice 50% if you are not getting playing time and the coaches are upset over it? I don't know, I've met Darnerian before and he seemed like a cool guy, unfortunately he was promoting his new R&B CD and not really trying to talk football with me.

He needs to improve his practice, go 100% so that he is better prepared and continues to grow as a professional athelete. Just my humble opinion.

I was writing a post in response to the collaborative video links of all WR's and QB's that had practiced before the latest video which I believe is OL and DL.

But yeah I can see Darnerian not going 100%. Why would you continue to practice 50% if you are not getting playing time and the coaches are upset over it? I don't know, I've met Darnerian before and he seemed like a cool guy, unfortunately he was promoting his new R&B CD and not really trying to talk football with me.

He needs to improve his practice, go 100% so that he is better prepared and continues to grow as a professional athelete. Just my humble opinion.

He is probably not happy and one day it'll come out. If he was smart, he'll work hard and in case somebody goes down, he can step up.

:point2sky HTTR!!!:helmet:

I have not seen him practice but he had been clutch for us 2003,

but I think Joe didn't like the fact he didn't play ST and has noted that as a reason he didn't dress for a lot of games last year. But with players being signed just for their ST skills this year Joe will probably have him dress a lot more this year.

Archived