Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are Kerry supporters insane?

footballhenry

Guest Gichin13
Originally posted by Henry

I had turkey bacon this morning. It was suprisingly good.

Who knew?

Turkey bacon is good. I still do not think it is a substitute for the real thing though.

I think that the question should be are Kerry supporters mad? That way you could answer yes and those who vote would think that they are justifiably angry and those that didn't would be voicing their opinion on their sanity.

For what it's worth, I think that Gore supporters might be a little on the edge.

Originally posted by Burgold

I think that the question should be are Kerry supporters mad? That way you could answer yes and those who vote would think that they are justifiably angry and those that didn't would be voicing their opinion on their sanity.

For what it's worth, I think that Gore supporters might be a little on the edge.

hmmm, good point...and yes Gore IS out there imho, those that support him??? well we all free-will:shutup:

Originally posted by dreamingwolf

man when you start a thread thats way out there, your gonna get responses that are way out there. Just look what happened when some started a Bush supporters are insane. A sharring of ideas doesnt start with those that dont agree with me are insane, unless of course your doing it in jest and are welcoming bagels and bacon. Otherwise prepare to be marginalized, and just enjoy the bagels and bacon anyways.

no i dont mind the bagles and bacon stuff, its funny to me....this was NOT a serious post, perhaps you should go back and read my initial post again? it seems noone saw the :jk: sign:doh:

As it happens I succesfully stole a bagel with cream cheese from a friend today. And now this thread... There can be only one reason.

I like Bagels and everyone who does not like them is insane, a communist, a traitor, racist, a homophobe, a bigot, and a homosexual.

"As it happens I succesfully stole a bagel with cream cheese from a friend today. And now this thread... There can be only one reason"

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Bad Kizmit. You never steal a bagel. Everyone should steer atleast 15' from you until after the bolt of lightning strikes you down. You will be punished!!!! :)

Originally posted by Liberty

As it happens I succesfully stole a bagel with cream cheese from a friend today. And now this thread... There can be only one reason.

I like Bagels and everyone who does not like them is insane, a communist, a traitor, racist, a homophobe, a bigot, and a homosexual.

you can be a homophobe AND homosexual???:twitch:

Doesn't anybody still eat good old Pancakes, with a side of Bacon? That's what is wrong with this country... not Bushy or Ferry, it's the fact that as a society we are to busy to sit down and enjoy a fat filled breakfast at home with our overweight kids. Enough of Bagels, bring back Flapjacks....

yeaa, bring on the flapem jacks and bacon and a couple of greasy sausages, large glass o milk and lots of elbow room ha ha ha ha

Archived