Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you guys watching ESPN's draft special?

mookie0720

Originally posted by Hooper

Fact: Musgrave and Gibbs grilled Campbell for two hours according to Auburn's coach. That's an awesome smokescreen if you ask me.

Fact: if we do take Campbell, all hell breaks loose on this board. Okay, maybe that's not a fact but it's a pretty good guess.

Gibbs spent part of the day somewhere else on Tuesday...and he hummed and hawwed not to say where...somebody else is in their cross hairs.

UAB plays a pretty tough season compared to most C-USA Teams that includes Florida State, TCU, Miss State, tulane, and southern miss.

Roddy White WR

9/4 Baylor Win 56-14 3 76 25.3 1 0 0 0.0 0

9/18 @Florida State Loss 34-7 3 47 15.7 0 0 0 0.0 0

9/25 Memphis Win 35-28 8 177 22.1 3 0 0 0.0 0

10/2 @Cincinnati Win 30-27 6 80 13.3 1 0 0 0.0 0

10/9 @Mississippi St. Win 27-13 7 123 17.6 2 0 0 0.0 0

10/15 TCU Win 41-25 4 130 32.5 1 0 0 0.0 0

10/23 @Tulane Loss 59-55 10 253 25.3 1 0 0 0.0 0

11/3 South Florida Loss 45-20 7 106 15.1 0 0 0 0.0 0

11/13 Houston Win 20-7 8 153 19.1 2 0 0 0.0 0

11/20 @Army Win 20-14 5 62 12.4 1 0 0 0.0 0

11/27 @Southern Miss Loss 26-21 4 132 33.0 1 0 0 0.0 0

2004 Postseason Game Log Receiving Rushing

DATE & OPP RESULT REC YDS AVG TD ATT YDS AVG TD

12/24 Hawaii Loss 59-40 6 113 18.8 1 0 0 0.0 0

2004 season totals include bowl game statistics.

Originally posted by Oldskool

Everyone on that set except Kiper is a fvcking moron.

Thats it. Until we prove them otherwise they are goingto constantly be ragging on us.

Man, I wish this season would just hurry up. I wan't playoffs!!!!! Just to shut all these fricken dumb@sses up! And yes Mel kiper is the only cool guy on the show and probably the only one that knows whats he talking about. Merril Hoge needs just to not talk anymore........

Originally posted by spjunkies

Hodge thinks Williams stinks.

I think we should always do the opposite of what Hodge says. He says that Wiliamson is the best WR in the draft. Applying that logic we have to pray that Minnesota takes him at 7.

If they do then Williams just could slip to us. That will be the steal of the draft.

Originally posted by BruinSkin

Kiper was PISSED when Hoge was trashing Williams. Hoge yells a lot and Kiper didn't have a chance to say everything he wanted about him. Did make good points saying MW is/was faster than Michael Clayton/Jerry Rice.

Other WRs that were not the fastest and bigger are Michael Irvin and Chris Carter.

Originally posted by BruinSkin

In house investigation? Puh-lease. Fatty Patty didn't break anything we didn't want him to know. Mort needs to get off his jock.

None of these clowns impress me. Kiper is decent though.

The bottom line is that I think the Skins will have to stand pat with their picks and play it as it comes to them. If Williams falls to us then he is our guy at 9. Then we take the best CB on the board out of Washington, Miller and Jackson at 25.

If Williams is gone then choose from Rogers and Jones at 9 and then take Roddy or Clayton at 25.

Originally posted by terpfan

It seems like by wish of Mike Williams and Fabian Washington is possible...:fingersx:

Since Tenn lost CB dyson you have to think that they have to draft go with Rolle. That opens things up for us. Now it all comes down to Minnesota. If they take Williamson I will be doing backflips.

edit: Hoge is such a moron. He says that Colbert was the best WR on USC when MW was there. No way. Here are their 2003 stats:

Mike Williams

13 games

95 receptions

1314 yards

13.8 YPC

101.1 Yards per game

16 TDs

Keary Colbert

14 games

69 receptions

1013 yards

14.7 YPC

72.4 Yards per game

9 TDs

I did not see Washington in action this season but from the highlights he looked like a guy who can make some plays. We know he is fast but what about his cover skills? Anyone?

Originally posted by skin_finatic

I can't take him seriously becuase he is a total dumb@ss when talking about the draft.

Randy Mueller (sp?) is a idiot he has DT as one of our biggest needs:doh:

Hodge is a bigger idiot for saying the Vikes would take Pac Man when they already have two Great vertically challened Corners:doh:

They are all idiots for thinking Mike Williams makes it to Dallas:doh:

Originally posted by tr1

Gibbs spent part of the day somewhere else on Tuesday...and he hummed and hawwed not to say where...somebody else is in their cross hairs.

I know I wasn't the only one that caught that yesterday:laugh: He was about to say well we also visited So and So and bit his tounge:D

Archived