Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you guys watching ESPN's draft special?

mookie0720

Hahahaha, we're vilifying Hoge (me included) and he "loves that pick" of Redskins allegedly targeting QB Campbell at 25. :laugh:

They're all saying Washington simply failed to cover their tracks on Campbell and are now scrambling; Mort says Redskins are conducting an in-house investigation on what happened with the info on Campbell getting out, "you don't investigate if you leaked it!"

Originally posted by heyholetsgogrant

not a bad pic, ive seen several games on TV when he was playing, and he dominated when he was at UAB.

One concern though, respectfully. C-USA (if I'm not mistaken about UAB's conference) is not a very strong conference. Perhaps, Louisville and TCU are the most competitive.

Fact: Musgrave and Gibbs grilled Campbell for two hours according to Auburn's coach. That's an awesome smokescreen if you ask me.

Fact: if we do take Campbell, all hell breaks loose on this board. Okay, maybe that's not a fact but it's a pretty good guess.

You notice Mel isn't buying into this crap. He is the only professional on the show not joining in the yuck-yucks.

But the jist of this Mock is that they have DALLAS taking BOTH of my most coveted players: Mike Williams and Shawne Merriman. What a load of of merde.

And then Jason Campbell. What a moron Mortensen is...His allegiance to PastaBelly is touching.:rolleyes:

They're talking about the Iggles having all those picks, not enough roster spots for that many rookies, very likely to make multiple trades up. I'm thinking a big part of that will be to jump in front of the Redskins' #25 pick just in case we had any fancy ideas of swiping Matt Jones from them. Lots of talk out there that Philadelphia loves that guy. Of course, if we were hearing that kind of talk here it would be a "smokescreen," so who knows. Aaaaaaaaargh! Is it Saturday yet?

Originally posted by Hooper

Fact: if we do take Campbell, all hell breaks loose on this board. Okay, maybe that's not a fact but it's a pretty good guess.

No my friend, that's a fact! I hope we don't take Campbell, just so Lenny the P can say I told you so. I wan't everybody Saturday afternoon to say that was brillant!

Actually, they did make a few valid points about the reasons we may be targeting Campbell. Said Brunell proved he can't play any longer and it's pretty obvious he won't be around after this upcoming season. Don't think Hasselbeck is the answer. Ramsey very well still may be the guy, but we are going to need another QB in the near future. But, if the Skins are truly looking to "win now" it doesn't make sense to get a QB this year. We could pick up one next year, one in the later rounds this year, or even pick up a FA next off-season. And really, if you look at history, Gibbs always likes to have a veteran and a youngster at the QB position. I still don't think the Front Office is completely sold on Ramsey being our franchise QB... He's got this year to prove it because if he doesn't, I see changes coming in 2006. We may very well be picking Campbell with the 25th pick.

Archived