Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wonder if Andyman will shoot us another inside scoop thread before the draft?

RWJ

Originally posted by esteffan

Hate to break it to you kids, but I found one site so far that scooped the mighty andyman on the Skins/Broncos trade by more than 30 minutes. How is that possible?

Do tell.

Hate to break it to you kids, but I found one site so far that scooped the mighty andyman on the Skins/Broncos trade by more than 30 minutes. How is that possible?

What site?

What's the source?

My guess is Andyman knows the scoop way before he gives it to us.

But, he (unlike some) likes to give it to us when it's a FACT.

Sometimes that means only 20 minutes before everyone else, but we're grateful.

Sigh. :mad:

Originally posted by Om

Do tell.

I have no idea...I thought someone here could shed some light.

My hair hurts.

Originally posted by iheartskins

Am I missing something or did esteffan either (a) dodge the question posed or (B) miss the logic train?

The train was heading west at 70mph, 450 miles towards the city of Reason with another train traveling east at 85mph 650 miles towards the city of Rationale. How many hours until the 2 trains meet?

Flame on kids...it's another skins site. You don't expect me to tell you which one do you? If you devoted some of that negative energy into a little sleuthing, I am sure you could figure it out.

moonwalk.gif

No I didn't make it up...so here you go.

http://www.thehogs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12566

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:06 pm

Post subject: TRADE!!!!

The Redskins have completed a trade with the Denver Broncos that brings them the 25th overall pick in this weekend's NFL draft. The trade gives the team two picks in the first round (No. 9 and No. 25) on Saturday.

In return for Denver's 25th pick, the Redskins have given the Broncos' this year's third-round pick (76th overall) and the Redskins first- and fourth-round selections in the 2006 draft.

The Redskins' list of selections for the April 23-24 draft now consists of the 9th and 25th pick in the first round; a fourth-round pick (112 overall); a sixth-round pick (183 overall); and a seventh round pick (222 overall).

Originally posted by andyman Redskins Trade for Broncos First Round Pick posted on April-19th-2005 06:34 PM

The Skins have made a trade that gives them two picks in the first round of the draft -- taking Denver's pick, number 25 overall.

In return, the Broncos get this year's third round pick, and next year's first and fourth round picks.

That adds great flexibility in many areas heading into Saturday.

From Here

Well, after reading DjTj's post, it looks like Extreme had the scoop afterall.

BTW: My post before was only intended to be a jibe. :)

Archived