Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Cheerleader Auditions

jstimac

http://www.redskins.com/cheerleaders/cheerleadernews.jsp?id=6210

Was in Arlington last night visiting some friends and went to the Ballston mall today to get some lunch and happened to be there while the auditions for the new cheerleaders was going on. A lot of fake blondes in very short shorts is a great cure for a hangover. Was anyone else fortunate enough to see this?

I was there and I took LOTS of pictures. Even got invited to the after-party at Mister Days. I'm at work, so I can't post them now. But, I'll do so after I download them from my camera at home. It was posted on their Web site that they'd be doing this. If you missed it, you'll be able to see them again at Saturday's Draft Day Party at FedEx Field.

Originally posted by stwasm

I was there and I took LOTS of pictures. Even got invited to the after-party at Mister Days. I'm at work, so I can't post them now. But, I'll do so after I download them from my camera at home. It was posted on their Web site that they'd be doing this. If you missed it, you'll be able to see them again at Saturday's Draft Day Party at FedEx Field.

We won't forget this promise, you're on the hook now. ;)

Archived