Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What about Chris Henry

boobiemiles

I was looking at some of Mock drafts (man it feels good to have the day off), and I saw that some people project us to take Chris Henry in the 3rd round. I'm not fimiliar with this guy. I loked at his numbers and the guy looks like a first round player. He's 6'4 197 and runs a 4.4 40. Is there a problem with this guy. If we could get him, Merriman, and Rogers that would be sweet to me.....shut up I can dream can't I?:laugh:

The problem with Henry is he's a bit of a head case. He was made inactive for a couple games last year due to attitude problems. Still, with WVU he was VERY productive, and that was with a team that didn't have a real qb and had no other legitimate recieving threat. As a 3rd round pick, he would be good value. He can be a true home run threat and he catches a ton of TDs.

Originally posted by e16bball

It's kind of a moot point, Henry's value is in the early to mid 2nd round area, and as it stands now, he doesn't fit with any of our picks. Of course, if we traded down and got back a 2nd rounder, then he might come into play.

Even then, I'd rather have Vincent Jackson or Matt Jones.

If we can't get Edwards or Williams, I'm not keen at all about drafting a receiver. We already have a boatload of depth there. What we need is a starter. I would prefer filling the trenches in the later rounds and get a CB up front.

chris henry was projected as high as a late 1st rounder in some very early mock drafts. the kid has all the talent in the world (he avg. over 20 yd/ catch as a soph), but his attitude is the WORST. i'm glad my college team got rid of him, here's hoping my 'skins don't pick him up.

Originally posted by sKiNs5203

the talent is there. Although I don't think that Gibbs would draft this guy. He is a cancer in the worst form.

I also think pac-man is a little too ****y and arrogant.

What is it with the WVu guys this year?

These guys seem to think that just because they cause a riot and couches to be burned when they win, that they are something special...

:doh:

Henry of WVa and Russell of Louisville are both good Wr prospects, but attitudes are horrible.

Originally posted by Joe Sick

What is it with the WVu guys this year?

These guys seem to think that just because they cause a riot and couches to be burned when they win, that they are something special...

:doh:

Henry of WVa and Russell of Louisville are both good Wr prospects, but attitudes are horrible.

Awwww.....Don't get upset about WVU.......At least we don't have herpes :laugh:

Originally posted by sKiNs5203

the talent is there. Although I don't think that Gibbs would draft this guy. He is a cancer in the worst form.

I also think pac-man is a little too ****y and arrogant.

nothing wrong w/ being ****y......take a look at clinton portis. i guess it's ok if you're from "da U" :whoknows:

pac man is a team guy who plays hard on every down.

joe sick wrote: These guys seem to think that just because they cause a riot and couches to be burned when they win, that they are something special...

We've been burning patio furniture since you were in grade school. We've been special since 1867. Montani Semper Liberi!

He's from my hometown so I saw him in high school. I thought he was a dog competitively when things didn't go exactly his way. Great talent, but a prima donna and a pouter. Frankly, I was shocked that he had the grades to get into college and shocked that he made it through without flunking out or quitting, so maybe a zebra can change its stripes a little. But I sure wouldn't touch him. He's a classic coach killer in my opinion.

If you want a gamer and a guy who will give you the same explosiveness in a mature, professional package, try Roydell Williams. I've already pimped him on here. Kiper has him going in the second to the Texans.

Archived