Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patrick Ramsey on NFL total Access tonight at 7PM

Originally posted by Leonard Washington

i wonder if they will talk football--especially since he's the reason why everyone on that channel says we need a qb. iono i'm never really satisfied with interviews done by the national media about my skins.

I really wouldn't be suprised LW if Rich Eisen brings up Patrick at home or Patrick hunting at least once.

Thanks for the update! I am REALLY excited to hear what he says. Patrick has always come across as a REALLY nice stand up guy. Should be good! Hopefully he'll talk about how much more comfortable he is with Gibbs and the offense, and how S. Moss, Patten. and Jacobs are all having amazing off seasons!!

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

Don't they webcast this? I seem to remember the Portis interview from last year being on TV & avaible by webcast.

As I am on the west coast I can't make that showing time. I will catch the next showing, record it, and post it up later for those that can not see it.....

Originally posted by Tulane Skins Fan

Everyone is missing the most important part of this post. P-Ram is at 'skins park right now working hard? It's that down time and I'm kinda surprised that he's not down in Louisiana or on vacation somewhere. Good to hear he's putting in the time.

yeah i noticed that also... actually i recall him promising (at the end of the season) that he will dedicate himself to studying film and practicing with the coaches and WR's this whole offseason. i'm happy to see he's holding up to his promise.;)

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

As I am on the west coast I can't make that showing time. I will catch the next showing, record it, and post it up later for those that can not see it.....

Chewy...

My wife is TIVOing it and I can WInTV it to my labtop at around 10:30 EST time if you need it. I wouldn't know how to post it anyways.

Originally posted by Tulane Skins Fan

Everyone is missing the most important part of this post. P-Ram is at 'skins park right now working hard? It's that down time and I'm kinda surprised that he's not down in Louisiana or on vacation somewhere. Good to hear he's putting in the time.

All of the players are participating in the "voluntary" work outs.

Blondie

Archived