Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tylski off the table...

Funny, Orange.

Parker is coming off an injury-plagued, subpar year. He is clearly in rapid decline.

People were wondering if Brown had anything left in his tank before last season. He answered that question with his first appearance in the Pro Bowl.

I'd say Parker's body is older than Brown's, no matter what their respective ages are.

What does Cerrato do??? Lets see, on June 1 he'll be a genius like everybody else, relying on newsclippings, and press releases. Doesn't he have any kind of nose for talent that is somewhere we don't know about?? Otherwise he was just draft day fodder and he still didn't impress me at all.

So now we know who made a slick contact Tylski.

C'mon Skins, play hardball!!!!

I don't want either one. These guys are ready to retire. I don't want them trying to get one last NFL contract from us. Enough of bringing in over 30 O lineman. I want a young guy. I want to be able to keep the same 5 guys playing together for a 2-3 year period. Give one of the younger guys we already have the chance to play. And spend the money on Adams. I would rather have Adams and a guard we already have then Parker and a no name DT.

I agree with The Greek,

But if I had to choose between Parker and Brown I'd pick Brown. Now this is solely based on what I've read recently and from what I remember of Ray Brown while here. He had a great season last year and seems to be one of those, steady, strong personality guys like Jansen is.

I really don't know much about Parker. Tom - Giants Fan - whaddya say?

Brandt's not athletic enough to play guard IMHO. He strikes me as an intelligent guy and a workout warrior and a nasty blocker, but not someone who can pull outside to lead the HB around the end. That's why center suits him better.

Archived