Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello Brothers!

Good to meet you, WAYNE. We've got quite a few Skins fans from the Great White North, always glad to have another :) You'll find this place is the number one resource for Skins news - to paraphrase something a local sportscaster once said, if Spurrier breaks wind, you'll hear about it here :D

It is strange to think of all the Redskin fans from Canada that we have. Well, it's strange until you think about Canada and Die Hard being there and knowing all the other Canadians and his weekly town meetings with the rest of them telling them about this site. Thanks Die Hard and welcome Wayne.

Art.

THINGS ARE GREAT IN THE GREAT WHITE NORTH.JUST WENT SLEDDIN'(THAT'S SNOWMOBILIN FOR OUR SOUTHERN FRIENDS) & I'LL PROBABLY GO GOLFING THIS AFTERNOON.HEY DIEHARD I'M OUT IN NELSON BC(NORTH OF SPOKANE),WHERE YOU LOCATED?I'M PLANNING ON SEEING THE SKINS IN SEATTLE & S.F.THIS YEAR.

HAIL REDSKINS

Hey Wayne,

I live in Puyallup, Washington (about 35 miles SE of Seattle) and I am planning on going to the Skins / Hawks Game in November. :D

There are some guys that might coming up from Cali for the Game and another guy from Vancouver B.C. and I think Romo sits to pee said he will try to make it. Let me know what your plans are. I am planning a dinner the Saturday Night before the game for the Redskins Fans from this board and the Capital Punishment / National Defense Board who will be up here and some tailgating festivities before the game.

WELCOME Wayne......from Dallas, Texas. Yes, there ARE Skins fans in Dallas. I have been a member of this family for only a short while but I truly enjoy it. Looking forward to reading your posts. Again, welcome from........

Texas Blondie

Hey TXfblvr good to here we have fans behind enemy lines.Your o

our special forces!:asta:

and fuji869 i'll get back to you about the hawks game later on this summer.:pint: :alcoholic

ps i know i'm just a rookie here,but how about some redskin smileys?;)

Archived