Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iggles playbooks stolen!!!!

riggo66

Just saw on the local Philthy newscast that a few Iggles had their cars broken into and among other things their playbooks were stolen. Sean Barber was one of those players who had the top secret playbook lifted. Hmmmmm.Stay tuned for details:laugh:

Aha - Now there's a conspiracy theory. How much you short of Shawn?

Well, here's what I need.

Ok, kidding aside, I wouldn't know what to make of that????

Publicity? Why? No that wouldn't even make sense.

Where the heck were they practicing that you could just walk up, break in their vehicles and no one even know.

This one stinks too much! :laugh:

Apparently it occured at the players hotel. I guess the victimized players didnt think enough of the playbook to keep it in their rooms. Also,the Iggles have issued a statement saying whoever may have taken the playbooks can return it to Iggle offices no questions asked.

So if any Extremer's may have taken it in a attempt to forward it to Mr Lewis,just copy it and return it to said hotel and all is kewl.

:laugh: :cool: I like that one!

The players will probably be fined by the team for negligence, knowing Reid. He has a fine for everything, let's see here:

missed practice, leaving practice, practicing after practice, going to Las Vegas, leaving Las Vegas, deciphering the underhanded tricks against players, shaking hands with players that refuse to resign, etc.

I heard the Eagles play book was found at a nearby bar. Turns out it is only one page and 2 plays.

Play 1: Hand off to the tail back.

Play 2: McNabb drops back and runs around before either throwing the ball or tucking it and running.

I'm hearing that they are the defensive playbooks so the impact wont be as bad if they were the offensive playbook.

But then again does it really matter?

I mean the best offensive play for the iggles is McNabb scramble and heave.

And te defense is damn the torpedoes blitz and blitz again

Originally posted by Erwin S.

I heard the Eagles play book was found at a nearby bar. Turns out it is only one page and 2 plays.

Play 1: Hand off to the tail back.

Play 2: QB drops back and runs around before either throwing the ball or tucking it and running.

Damn - the Eagles stole Schotferbrains playbook!!!! Maybe one of Marty's cronies was stealing it back, since he was too dumb to remember both plays:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :jerkoff:

PHILADELPHIA - New Eagles linebacker Shawn Barber got a rude welcome to Philadelphia when his car was broken into, and his playbook was stolen yesterday.

Barber and two other players had their cars broken into in the parking lot of the Residence Inn near the airport. Players, who do not live in the area, stay at the hotel during minicamps.

The Eagles are having the second of their three minicamps this week at the NovaCare Complex.

According to one player, this isn't the first time that players' cars have been broken into at that same hotel.

Fortunately for Barber and the Eagles, the playbook used in the offseason isn't quite the same as the playbook used during the regular season.

----------------------------------------------------------

Don't get too excited. Its only the defensive offseason playbook. :finger:

To the media: From the Philadelphia Eagles, they don't think it's that big of a deal about the playbook being gone.

Well behind closed doors:

"There is no friggin' way I will even stand for this! Now for the last time and answer I will increase the electric shock Shawn, who the he** you'd sell that book to!" :box:

Archived