Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(edited) The, Waiting for the Defense Video Thread

skin_finatic

Originally posted by TheDiplomat

Okay this is going to be an extremely stupid questions, but where on my computer can I look at these highlights again? I downloaded the link the first time, and im sure its on my comp. Thanks is advance

Right click on link...and save as.

It will probably be on your desktop, or my documents...

You can hit the start button and search for it on your computer as well

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

Might want to let me upload it before you get 50 people waiting on me.

You might also want to PM the link to Zeb & then let him start the thread when it's been uploaded to the server. That way you don't have to wade through 5 pages of "Man, hurry up" & "I can't wait" posts to get to the link.

;)

Originally posted by Califan007

Doesn't the link get edited into the first post anyway?...

You do realize that you guys have kept this thread going for 3 hours waiting on a link, right?

Again, if the link is sent to someone that has access to server to upload it, then the thread is started, then the general membership isn't waiting on someone to upload it at their convenience.

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

You do realize that you guys have kept this thread going for 3 hours waiting on a link, right?

Again, if the link is sent to someone that has access to server to upload it, then the thread is started, then the general membership isn't waiting on someone to upload it at their convenience.

I don't think too many of us were all that upset with the waiting, to be honest...lol...just used this thread to pass time. Nobody was upset with Zeb for not being here sooner, we're all completely aware and appreciative of his time and efforts. I'm assuming that Skins_Fanatic felt that Zeb knew this, too, which is why he felt comfortable making the thread title in a joking manner. Plus, several of us were offering our time and webspace to help bring the video to the masses...lol...so we weren't expecting or depending on Zeb. We're all in this together. :thumbsup:

Archived