Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(edited) The, Waiting for the Defense Video Thread

skin_finatic

Originally posted by Califan007

I think I was the last one to get it...lol

When you make these, do you use Windows Movie Maker??

yeah, I was just messing around with my computer yesterday and I saw this program, didn't know what it was so I just tried mixing a couple of things and then bam i'm hooked on making these videos now.

Originally posted by skin_finatic

yeah, I was just messing around with my computer yesterday and I saw this program, didn't know what it was so I just tried mixing a couple of things and then bam i'm hooked on making these videos now.

That was me, too...lol :laugh:

When you go to save it as a movie file, when you get to the "Movie Settings" pop up, choose "Other Settings" and then choose "High Quality Video (small)"...that might reduce the size of your final movie. That's what I used on my sack highlight video, it seemed to help...

When you go to save it as a movie file, when you get to the "Movie Settings" pop up, choose "Other Settings" and then choose "High Quality Video (small)"...that might reduce the size of your final movie. That's what I used on my sack highlight video, it seemed to help...

might help, but I like the process with me and zeb right now.:laugh:

cool thanks, but won't help with the length of this video.

Archived