Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins close to landing Charles Woodson?

SoCalRaider

Even slipping some in the last years due to injury, he's still better than Smoot, and is still capable of being an absolute shutdown corner. Remember, you all acted this way last year with the signing of Springs, and look how he turned out. Woodson is a guy in need of a change of scenery, and I guarantee he regains his elite status.

Originally posted by Mufumonk

Even slipping some in the last years due to injury, he's still better than Smoot, and is still capable of being an absolute shutdown corner. Remember, you all acted this way last year with the signing of Springs, and look how he turned out. Woodson is a guy in need of a change of scenery, and I guarantee he regains his elite status.

This is the first post I've seen this thread that made some good sense. Woodson may not appear to be what he once was, but you can't account for needing a change of scenary. And even with him so called slacking off, he is better than Smoot, and I'd take him if they can get him. No, I wouldn't break the bank for him, but if it was a reasonable price, I'd do it. All this talk about him being a malcontent is funny. How many of us here follow the Raiders closely enough to know what is really going on there, and what kind of player he is.

Archived