Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Derrick Johnson reel

illone

Originally posted by illone

Also Ghost, didn't you know that OC's game planned like crazy against this guy and he STILL dominated?

Come on man, that argument is the weakest I've heard in awhile.

Ill,

I'm making a comment about a highlight reel. That's it. I'm not making any argument except that they 95 percent of the plays were from three games.

That's it.

Originally posted by BurgundyBlood

Put Johnson in Lavar's spot, Lavar moves to Middle, keep Washington right where he is.

Unmovable force.

And regardless of how you feel about OK....their RB (Peterson) is a speedster and Johnson matched him step for step.

Forget drafting a WR and grab this guy.

Honestly, I didn't post the reel because I want to draft him.

To me it wouldn't really make sense to draft him as we have decent depth at LB. We don't really need another "Lavar" on this team as last year plenty of 2nd and 3rd stringers got the job done for us.

I like the guy and he has been sick to watch for the past couple years terrorize offenses, but I see him going in the top 5 anyways. He really is a legitimate #1 pick in my mind.

I posted the clip because I knew some posters here enjoy some college ball.

Some team is gonna form their defense around this guy.

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by skns4life

guys good but no where near LA coming out of college....like die hard said...doesnt wrap up well and not many NFL players are going to fall down like those weak RB's....he tackles more like fred smoot...always going for the legs....i'd take LA any year

DJ is exactly like Lavar. LaVar doesn't rap up either he goes for the big hit. That is what most College Players do they just learn from that. LaVar still doesn't rap up with he goes for tackles at times. DJ is another LaVar. Freak Spead, Big hitter, and a playmaker. That equals==LaVar

As skns4life said, he tackles like a big Smoot. Lavar can wrap up tackles with the best of them. He leeches on to opposing players like a crazed tiger. :laugh: I can always tell when its a Lavar tackle, they look so much different than normal tackles. His only problem is consistancy.

Archived