Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeRavens.com

MrSilverMaC

Originally posted by Die Hard

Flattered.

Cowboyszone has actually copied us as well.

And in case you haven't noticed.... there's about 3 prominent Redskins sites that have used ExtremeSkins.com as a blue print.

We're not worried about other sites trying to keep up with us.

We're focused on moving forward.

That must be very flattering, but how lame is it that they couldn't even try to come up with something original? "Extremeravens"??? :laugh: :laugh:

I've seen one for the Raiders, one for the Bronco's, DCC, but at least they made up their own names

Originally posted by Die Hard

Flattered.

Cowboyszone has actually copied us as well.

And in case you haven't noticed.... there's about 3 prominent Redskins sites that have used ExtremeSkins.com as a blue print.

We're not worried about other sites trying to keep up with us.

We're focused on moving forward.

So you won't mind if I steal some ideas for a Bulls website? :D

You should be flattered, the more I look into the construction of this website, the more impressed I am. It's really quite remarkable. Better than most "professional" websites.

Originally posted by vegeta613

I've seen one for the Raiders, one for the Bronco's, DCC, but at least they made up their own names

This is what makes it so amazing

Copying this site is one thing but to go ahead and name the Site ExtremeRavens is just sad

:laugh:

Yeah. Not on the exact same topic, but one of the Raiders sites I saw had a page dedicated to Raider court dates, for there players and the team:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

Nice first post. :rolleyes: I'd imagine you're a Ravens fan, but you have to see the problem here. It is quite lame.

I've ran a few web sites before and i would get upset if someone used part of my sites name, If i had proof they took my idea, But you don't know for a fact they got the word Extreme from this web site, Maybe they just think the Ravens are extreme.

And yes i'm a Ravens fan but thats not the point i'm here for Bang Videos.:silly:

Originally posted by SnApple

I've ran a few web sites before and i would get upset if someone used part of my sites name, If i had proof they took my idea, But you don't know for a fact they got the word Extreme from this web site, Maybe they just think the Ravens are extreme.

And yes i'm a Ravens fan but thats not the point i'm here for Bang Videos.:silly:

It's not just the "extreme" name, the whole lay out is the same.

And I also didn't know you were a Ravens fan, but I figured it out based on the obvious. I think the same goes for this website.

Maybe I'm biased because its a Ravens website but i don't see how they look so much alike?

The layout is the same ravenator. And do you really think they just happened to come up with a name "extremely" similar to that of one of their rival teams?:laugh:

Hey...you guys who don't see the similarities...look at the menu at the top of the page..."Home", "User CP", "Calendar",

"Members", "Search", "FAQ"...

But hey...if I were making a website devoted to my football team, this is the site I'd copy, too.

Props to the owners for making a site that is the envy of football fans everywhere!

:cheers:

Originally posted by GrimReefa

Hey...you guys who don't see the similarities...look at the menu at the top of the page..."Home", "User CP", "Calendar",

"Members", "Search", "FAQ"...

But hey...if I were making a website devoted to my football team, this is the site I'd copy, too.

Props to the owners for making a site that is the envy of football fans everywhere!

:cheers:

All basic message board functions.

Archived