Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The next Redskin star at WR?

IMissHeathShuler

Originally posted by Sweet Sassy Molassy

I don't know if I can't trust someone, whose name is "IMissHeathShuler".

Did you also think that Desmond Howard, Lawrence Phillips and Ryan Leaf, was the greatest thing since sliced bread? :D

Just kidding, I can't put my finger on Williamson honestly. He seems talented, but he also seems to have tunnel vision.

Lets not leave Brian Bosworth and Todd Marinovich off that list.

Why do we need a new WR? Even assuming Coles has reached the end of his career (or due to injury is now little more than a posession guy)...we still have 4 great guys at WR .

Think about it. Gibbs could run a great offense where he sends our bruisers (Gardner and Thrash) out to plays physical offense on 1st and 2nd down, wearing down the CBs...then brings out the speedsters on 3rd down (McCants and Jacobs). What CB in the league could cover both a bruiser and a speedster on the same series?

and if we had Moss...no I won't even dream...but if...

Originally posted by BurgundyBlood

Why do we need a new WR? Even assuming Coles has reached the end of his career (or due to injury is now little more than a posession guy)...we still have 4 great guys at WR .

Think about it. Gibbs could run a great offense where he sends our bruisers (Gardner and Thrash) out to plays physical offense on 1st and 2nd down, wearing down the CBs...then brings out the speedsters on 3rd down (McCants and Jacobs). What CB in the league could cover both a bruiser and a speedster on the same series?

and if we had Moss...no I won't even dream...but if...

Did you just refer to Thrash as a tough reciever? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

So does anyone have any real information on this guy?

6-2 205 and apparently runs a 4.4

I'm not all that impressed. They say he's faster than the other WRs in the draft, but I think that's more of an indictment on the other WRs than props for this guy.

Never saw him play so any observations would be appriciated.

Originally posted by The Showstopper

well vinny cerrato today called plaxico burress' agent, so that could possibly come to terms, and i think it would be good to get him if not go for edwards or williams in the draft....moss is NOT the answer

Where did you hear that??

I truly believe Taylor Jacobs is going to be the next big time redskin. It seems his head is in the right place, and everyone knows he has the physical tools to succeed at this level. Look for Joe Gibbs to feature Jacobs next year in their offense. Quote me if you must.

Originally posted by seanskins

I truly believe Taylor Jacobs is going to be the next big time redskin. It seems his head is in the right place, and everyone knows he has the physical tools to succeed at this level. Look for Joe Gibbs to feature Jacobs next year in their offense. Quote me if you must.

Quoted

Originally posted by The Showstopper

well vinny cerrato today called plaxico burress' agent, so that could possibly come to terms, and i think it would be good to get him if not go for edwards or williams in the draft....moss is NOT the answer

:doh: That would be tampering and against NFL rules

Originally posted by seanskins

I defenitly agree!!!!

Archived