Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Is Not Chicken.. Look Harder

TheDiplomat

If it's meat, it's been eaten at some time or another.

A staple of the inca diet was the guinea pig. And their descendants still feast on them for that matter. One of the discovery shows sometime in the last few years was on the modern descendants of the incas and mayans and aztecs. How they made and still make the rope foot bridges used to span huge canyons and cliffs.

And how they prepare the quinea pigs.

And if you remember the Korean Olympics, the restaurants there were quietly asked by their govt. to keep the dog and cat on the menus quiet...

And think on the starvation in North Korea. Do you think that if they have had people digging up human bodies for meat sources as has been documented supposedly over the past few years, they would be adverse to a rat or two?

Some cultures won't eat pork. Most americans will....

Some areas of the world locusts and insects are a delicacy... The locust swarms and insects used to be a source of protein to the african tribes. And probably are/were in the jungles as well. You might think it's gross to eat an insect such as a locust, but what makes honey? A bee.

To be honest, I often see "food" products every week (sometimes every day) that I have no clue what it is or why someone would eat it. (and I have to ask about it.) Stuff I couldn't be paid to eat... but it's a part of some peoples culture and a traditional food to them.

Such as a balut egg. the eggs are fertilized, and (asian) stores do not refrigerate them. The embryo inside the egg is supposed to form. THAT'S when the egg is eaten. You eat the half formed embryo.

The eskimos have a food (it's name excapes me right now), but it is what gave Mark Schlereth (he's originally from Alaska) his nickname of "stinky" form his redskin teammates. Basically they take fish or whale meat, wrap if up and bury it underground for a period of time. (Weeks or months). of course it rots....

Just because it's disgusting to you doesn't mean it is to another culture.

Originally posted by Montilar

If it's meat, it's been eaten at some time or another.

A staple of the inca diet was the guinea pig. And their descendants still feast on them for that matter. One of the discovery shows sometime in the last few years was on the modern descendants of the incas and mayans and aztecs. How they made and still make the rope foot bridges used to span huge canyons and cliffs.

And how they prepare the quinea pigs.

And if you remember the Korean Olympics, the restaurants there were quietly asked by their govt. to keep the dog and cat on the menus quiet...

And think on the starvation in North Korea. Do you think that if they have had people digging up human bodies for meat sources as has been documented supposedly over the past few years, they would be adverse to a rat or two?

Some cultures won't eat pork. Most americans will....

Some areas of the world locusts and insects are a delicacy... The locust swarms and insects used to be a source of protein to the african tribes. And probably are/were in the jungles as well. You might think it's gross to eat an insect such as a locust, but what makes honey? A bee.

WHATS UP IS DOWN AND DOWN IS UP!!!! :twitch: :D

my mom used to eat guinea pig, she grew up in peru

i think the outrage is the fact that if people wanted to eat mice, they wouldnt order chicken and hope its mice. You want to recieve what you want, not something you arent willing to eat.

Originally posted by skinsfan51

Cashew Kitty, anyone?

Been there, done that. I can't remember the name of the place, but the buffet was to die for. They got shut down for serving cat. They had pics of frozen cats in their freezer in the local news.

Always wondered where they got those tiny ribs................

Originally posted by Destino

I don't buy it...something about that story seems off to me.

I think for his next post, Fred Smoot21 is going to post the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and type breathlessly, "Wow, check out these plans for world domination. Don't trust those Jews!"

;)

Originally posted by BurgundyBomber

Put Smoot21 on notice. I live in Atlanta and there has been no mention of such a bust - plus as has been noted - those pictures are easily of mice/rats prepared for reptiles and or lab use.

I have a low regard for hoaxers.:nono:

Hoaxer? Are you serious. I even said I had no link for it in my original post. If this happened to end up being true, I would have gotten praise. LOL. Seriously, I didn't know if this was true or not, but if someone heard something like this happened near my location, I'd want them to post the info. Just in case. I defnitely wouldn't go there.

Archived