Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagle Fans

pr11fan

Originally posted by Tarhog

I see you learned a lot from your timeout.

Maybe you're right. Maybe we SHOULDN'T 'string you along' and just get right to the point.

You guys get plenty of latitude. In fact, the last big thread blowup over treatment of Eagles fans on this site got a regular (he was a rabid Skins fan, not an eagle) banned permanently, and 2 other Skins fans gone temporarily.

We're more than fair to you guys.

Some think this is an eagle site :doh:

Originally posted by Tarhog

I see you learned a lot from your timeout.

Maybe you're right. Maybe we SHOULDN'T 'string you along' and just get right to the point.

You guys get plenty of latitude. In fact, the last big thread blowup over treatment of Eagles fans on this site got a regular (he was a rabid Skins fan, not an eagle) banned permanently, and 2 other Skins fans gone temporarily.

We're more than fair to you guys.

I understand what you are saying, Tarhog. I do believe there are times that some responses warrant a response that suits the idiocy of the statement. Ask some of those at the 700 level.com what kind "lattitude" others are given. Ask DTC. Nope, they're not banned. Ask then about Eaglegurl (a Buc poster) who was almost brought up on charges for stalking members of the 700 level, calling them at work and at home and discussing intimate details of their lives with their KIDS ON THE PHONE.

I understand your point. I've been posting here for two and a half years. Never in trouble. TRarely do I EVER feel the need to flame someones behind. I felt it was warranted and was willing to suffer the consequences.

Archived