Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Ok, here's some stuff.

Some sort of festival...I think they plan on sacrificing the dog, to seperate him from his fleshy prison... :paranoid:

pets.jpg

Awww, a wedding so they won't have to live in sin, the little barking fornicators... :)

PETS20WEDDINGS20DE20INGRID20CHAVARR.jpg

I heard the bride likes it doggy style... ;)

Prime example of why we need to register for a license to breed. :doh:

Them's fightin' words Pez! :mad:

She may be an idiot, and she may be trailer trash, but she's a HOT, idiotic piece of trailer trash (at least when she's not pregnant).

Prime example of why we need to register for a license to breed. :doh:

Personally, I like her. I think she looks sassy with the dark hair too.

I hate hearing about how emotional and crazy she is now-- she's pregnant. Of course she's going to be that way.

She's trailer trash? She's from Louisiana, of course she is.

Personally, I like her. I think she looks sassy with the dark hair too.

I hate hearing about how emotional and crazy she is now-- she's pregnant. Of course she's going to be that way.

She's trailer trash? She's from Louisiana, of course she is.

I don't care how she looks or acts, but she has not exactly been a role model for how to care for a child... the best thing she ever did was when she hired someone to take care of the child for her.

I've never posted a picture here before ... I will start by saying that I'm not pretentious or judgemental. I went to a wedding this weekend in the Poconos with my lovely wife and on the bus ride to the reception (to avoid drunk driving going home) I was fortunate enough to sit next to one of the bridesmaids. To make a long story short, there were not enough seats on the bus, my wife sat on my lap for a while, but my nutz went numb so she moved and I sat with this "lady". After a number of shots and beers at the reception, I asked her husband and her to pose for a photo. REMEMBER, THIS IS A WEDDING RECEPTION.

PS - They have 10, YES TEN!!, kids (6 for her and 4 for him) all under 12 yo and all living with them.

REMEMBER, THIS IS AN ACTUAL PHOTO TAKEN AT A WEDDING RECEPTION.

Kind of reminds me of Brad and Angelina.

WeddingBradAngelina.jpg

I've never posted a picture here before ... I will start by saying that I'm not pretentious or judgemental. I went to a wedding this weekend in the Poconos with my lovely wife and on the bus ride to the reception (to avoid drunk driving going home) I was fortunate enough to sit next to one of the bridesmaids. To make a long story short, there were not enough seats on the bus, my wife sat on my lap for a while, but my nutz went numb so she moved and I sat with this "lady". After a number of shots and beers at the reception, I asked her husband and her to pose for a photo. REMEMBER, THIS IS A WEDDING RECEPTION.

PS - They have 10, YES TEN!!, kids (6 for her and 4 for him) all under 12 yo and all living with them.

REMEMBER, THIS IS AN ACTUAL PHOTO TAKEN AT A WEDDING RECEPTION.

Kind of reminds me of Brad and Angelina.

WeddingBradAngelina.jpg

GREAT POST!!!! :applause: :cheers:

they sure like to breed - 10 kids WTF :doh: