Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another Jersey needed

bricucci

How many jerseys have you tossed aside due to free agency? Gone into the rag bin are Frerotte, B Johnson, Bailey (cleaned up the dog poo with that one) and now my 70th anniversary Smoot may become another rag. I think I need to start collecting Redskin throwbacks. I will be down to my D Green and L Arrington left in the closet. Never quite got how people can keep jerseys and wear them to games when the player is playing somewhere else?

I have a Westbrook, Retro Smoot that might not be any good and a Stephen Davis, that I wore during the Panthers Super Bowl Run last season.

I was able to salvage my Champ Bailey Jersey! I took it to a sports lettering place and they put a "SPRINGS" name plate over "BAILEY".

I now I have it hanging next to the pictuer I took with Shawn Springs when I went to see Monday Night Live when I was back in the D.C. Area last October. :D

I do have some Jerseys that will never be out of date.

Art Monk

Darrell Green

Charles Mann

Gary Clark

Brian Mitchell

Monte Coleman

and waiting for my Russ Grimm (I salvaged an official jersey for that one but wont mention the player becaue he is still with the team but is currently unhappy)

and hopefully my Arrington will be added to that list! :fingersx:

I have a new with tags Mitchell & Ness authentic throwback white jersey burgandy & gold numbers 44 Riggins in size 56 3xl for sale.All stitched numbers and name, the number one top quality jersey on the market. Just to big for me only reason selling.I have $185.00 in it which was good deal for me so make me a offer like to see good big fan get it.

Originally posted by TXREDSKINS44

I have learned that the best type of jersey to buy are the players that are retired that way you don't get burned when players leave via free agency!!!

True, I think there are maybe 1-2 active players you could safely buy in Jansen and Arrington, it would appear they will end up spending the bulk if not all of their careers with the skins so even if either went somewhere else it would be toward their end of their career and they would still be considered skins. So far I've got Green, Portis, & Ramsey hopefully the latter 2 turn out golden, and my next will either be a riggins or arrington, but I can feel good about both.

I have a Trotter 70th jersey that I want to put a new name on. I'm not sure what name though. I'll probably personalize it with SkinsBry or my last name. After I decide on a name, I need to find a store to do it. There is an athletic lettering company near me but I've been unhappy with their work in the past. Maybe I'll head down D.C. way and find a store that understands the importance of quality work on a 'Skins jersey. If anyone knows of a place, I'd appreciate it if you let me know.

HTTR

:logo:

Archived