Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grimm or Williams as next HC?

FuriousD

The THING all the way baby!!!!!!!

"It's Clobberin' Time!!!!!!!!!!"

Seriously,

Grimm will be a HC possibly before Williams, but Williams will probably be the heir apparent to Gibbs after he leaves.

I hope Williams is here a long time, Not sure how good an O-coordinator Grimm is yet (Hell of a line coach though- has to be he's a HOG for God's sake!!!!)

Williams...I think when he becomes our HC in 2 or 3yrs he will be alot like Bellichek...He was unsuccessful in his first stint as a HC(Cleveland) went back to being a D-coordinator for a few yrs and then he got the Pats HC job and the rest is history...

I dont think gibbs will get us to a SB but he will strengthen this team into a perrenial playoff team, and Williams will take it and run w/it...

I thought I read in a post last year that Grimm was mad at our front office (Vinny and Danny) and that he would never come here with those guys in town.

Either way, if Williams can continue to spin his magic, I would like

1) Gibbs until we win superbowl

2) Gibbs finding someone to help run the offense when he retires to the upstairs

3) Williams taking over at HC with Gibbs understudy taking over Assistant HC/ offensive cooridinator

Archived