Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who would you get on your Authentic Jersey?

Walking Deadman

Originally posted by iheartskins

The only reason I wouldn't go white is that if you spill on white--you stain it. I'm a notorious spiller--especially at tailgates.

I had Jack Daniels get spilled (You know who you are ;) ) on my white #28 at Hogfest last year. A kitchen sink full of Woolite & cold water & a 20 minute soak got it out.

Nobody from today!!! All this talk of trade rumors with Arrington's name has me pissed!!! I got a Lavar 70th throwback authentic on ebay before it was legally available. Not just the silly authentics with the longer sleeves. The kind that has eleastic sleeves so they'll fit up under the pads like he wears then I had it autographed total for all of this? $370. If he's traded the jersey w/ auto will probably lose value by 50-60%. :( Never again will I get one with today's rent-a-players.

Go with the burgundy. It's hard to tell one team's white jersey from another from a distance, and they get dirty more easily. As for the name, I'd pick your favorite retired player. You can't go wrong with Jurgensen, Manley, Monk, Green, or any of those guys.

I was getting two and decided on Portis and Taylor. I was so excited we got Portis, i was hoping we would as soon as i heard he was unhappy in Denver.

I got Taylor because I think he is now my favorite current Redskin. I got Portis in the red and taylor in the white.

Its risky though, who knows how long we will have these guys. I pray we keep em both and win a super bowl so they may someday be good throw backs

i went with portis authentic , burgundy , was also a christmas present , i have a taylor replica white and an arrington replica white , little cheaper on my pockets if they are traded or something i wooould love to get a white aunthentic taylor jersey and i also want a white ramsey jersey ~

Originally posted by goskins

Quick Question extremers:

I probably will be getting an Authentic Jersey sometime in the summer. As many of you know--THEY AREN'T CHEAP!!!

So, if you had the money:

Who would you put on your Jersey (Yes, you can put any name/any number on it). What color (White or Burgundy/Red) and why?

I'm thinking about #72 (Dexter Manley) or my own last name with #72. And the white Jersey (since we'll be wearing those probably from now on).

I am ordering my Manely in two weeks.

Archived