Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lost Is Back Tonight!

im glad others were disappointed too, and its not just me. i was pretty pissed that claire seemed to be totally forgetten and now it seems like kate is playing jack, with that whole hiding the key thing. i know kate isnt as innocent as everyone first thought, but now i dont know HOW evil she is.

i was proud of myself when i realized kate was in on the robbery when she didnt immediately fall to the ground though...

next week better step it up

Originally posted by Skinned

maybe there is something psychic about it? Just fishing here, but maybe it is similar to how the pregnant girl got placed on a plane by the psychic because of her devil baby? Perhaps someone told her that her fate was in that envelope and had sealed it in the safety deposit box to torment her.

speaking of psychic, i want to know what happens to that little boy...what kind of powers he has.

There are a ton of fake internet sites out there which really keep the whole illusion going. Not talking about message boards with theories.

On the topic of theories, I read a good one that there are a ton of instances where the year 2000 has shown up. For example, Charlie's band started in 2000, Sawyer said something to Kate to the effect of "I've been waiting for that for 4 years", and there are others. I'll add more if people are interested.

Another coincidence is that they were on flight 815 and I believe the safety deposit box may have been 815 as well (can someone verify?)

http://www.oceanicairlines.com/

This one is great and looks real. You will get a message once you try and go to stuff.

http://www.driveshaftband.com/

How did they get all those shots of Charlie? Are they screenshots from the show? All of them? Weird....

Originally posted by Fatty P For The Pulitzer

Yeah, it was her. She was wondering around in the forest, probably trying to follow Boone and Locke, and heard something, and ran, then got snatched up by the monster.

that wasn't monster but a trap

Another coincidence is that they were on flight 815 and I believe the safety deposit box may have been 815 as well (can someone verify?)

I went back and watched the scene again and it's true that both the flight and the safety deposit box are both 815.

Kate sure does have some story she's hiding....

Originally posted by jbooma

If we all thought the episode was so bad, then why are talking about the little plane ;)

:laugh: You're right.

What's driving me nuts about the plane is...why is it so important that the marshall was carrying it with him in the briefcase? I can understand it having meaning to Kate...but how did he get hold of it and why would he bring it to Australia when he is searching for Kate???

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

:laugh: You're right.

What's driving me nuts about the plane is...why is it so important that the marshall was carrying it with him in the briefcase? I can understand it having meaning to Kate...but how did he get hold of it and why would he bring it to Australia when he is searching for Kate???

Maybe he confiscated it from her in Australia. She seemed to know the rest of the contents of the case.

Originally posted by Skinned

Interesting!! I went back to a site I sometimes visit where they talk about Lost. The people swear when they listen to it again, they hear 815. But people who had the closed caption said it came up as 850 on the screen.

...while I was there they have an entire thread devoted to the number 815. In it, someone claims the plane Kate had is a replica of the Enola Gay...which dropped the A-bomb on Hiroshima on 8/6/45 at 0815 hours.

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

Interesting!! I went back to a site I sometimes visit where they talk about Lost. The people swear when they listen to it again, they hear 815. But people who had the closed caption said it came up as 850 on the screen.

...while I was there they have an entire thread devoted to the number 815. In it, someone claims the plane Kate had is a replica of the Enola Gay...which dropped the A-bomb on Hiroshima on 8/6/45 at 0815 hours.

It looked to me like a DC-3 vice a B-29.

so did anyone feel like they missed an episode when it first started last night? my wife and i were both waiting to see them rescue the pregnant chick. instead everyone had basically written her off instead of locke and the other guy (can't remember his name). we thought it was weird.

Originally posted by panthro

so did anyone feel like they missed an episode when it first started last night? my wife and i were both waiting to see them rescue the pregnant chick. instead everyone had basically written her off instead of locke and the other guy (can't remember his name). we thought it was weird.

yea...and then all of a sudden the black lady (think her name is Rose) returns??? She's been out of the loop for about 4 weeks...

I don't have Tivo but if I did I would go back and listen to a comment made by Shannon to her "brother" (seems it was pretty close to the beginning of the show) I thought I heard something that she said that could have insinuated that he was gay. Maybe that could be a storyline - they were best friends - Shannon fell in love and was rejected because she was a girl???

Originally posted by leaping lizzy

I don't have Tivo but if I did I would go back and listen to a comment made by Shannon to her "brother" (seems it was pretty close to the beginning of the show) I thought I heard something that she said that could have insinuated that he was gay. Maybe that could be a storyline - they were best friends - Shannon fell in love and was rejected because she was a girl???

I was just going to post the same thing.

She asked if locke was his new boyfriend.

Jack and Locke are working on their "finding" they needed to get the axe out to the site so they can do some work.

I think Kate fell victim to a con artist and she believed there was something in the saftey deposit box other than that plane -- She make some decisions because of that "plane" that changed her life.

Shannon definately made a reference to Jack indicating he was gay.

Sayeed and Shannon -- whats up there?

Archived