Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has it sunk in yet that there's no more Redskins football for 8 months?

When the game finished today I felt great for about 20 minutes and then it started to sink in that Redskins football was done for the season. I'm with you on this one.. there will be some serious Madden action going on between now and next fall. :)

True dat dude. The last day of football season really is depressing for me every year. As disappointing as this season has been, knowing we won't get to see the Skins play again until next August is even worse:(

Oh well, there's always the draft and F.A....and we're always assured of being champions of that:)

Originally posted by Yusuf06

Oh well, there's always the draft and F.A....and we're always assured of being champions of that:)

A cowpuke friend of mine calls us the 5 time Summer Bowl champs. As much as I'd like to smack him he is right.:doh: I tried to convince him that we lost in 2002 though. Chris Doering, Rydell Anthony, Shane Matthews, Woefful, etc... pretty much put us in the bsaement in the 2002 FA sweepstakes.

yeah, it goes by fast...no more football..ugh...pretty much the only sport I'll watch any game from start to finish.

It's always tough..I'm not into the NBA at all anymore as I was some years ago.

I look foward to being here on the board with you guys and gals though. Checking news updates...looking forward to the draft and free agency, mini camp, training camp. I'm Optimistic for next season. We aren't far off, I can feel it. Systems in place..some changes by Joe, he has a year back under his belt. Gregg Williams and that D. Hope they can keep the guys together as much as possible.

I have considered watching old games on tape from single seasons on Sundays to get me through it. Starting after the SB I may make from that date and through the next 3 months a simulated 1982 season. Watch each of those games from that season through the Super Bowl. That's 9 season games, 3 playoff games and the SB. I'll be in Hawaii for two Sundays in early April. Thirteen 1982 games with two consecutive by weeks and if I only watch one a week that should get me to late May. :)

Originally posted by SlinginSammy HOF '63

Not this year. Right now the best moves we could make are none. Except with the O-line of course. ;)

You say that now but when Danny starts buying and selling players like it's Monday morning on the NYSE, you will all be down right delirious with excitement.

I can't wait to be here and remind you. ;)

Thanks again westbroke..I mean westjoke...with your ZERO time "Super Bowl" Champion Eagles. They'll have good company in the hall of shame annals with the Buffalo Bills for NFL chokers rights. :laugh: :rotflmao:

all in good fun of course since you spare none against us.

Originally posted by Westbrook36

You say that now but when Danny starts buying and selling players like it's Monday morning on the NYSE, you will all be down right delirious with excitement.

I can't wait to be here and remind you. ;)

How the hell do you have time to post 44 times a day? Are you "bleedblue" reincarnated under another name?

Archived