Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you tailgated with the DTC this season.....

Please post what game or games you went to, and a picture of you (preferably) at F-51.

Our website is going to be up anyday, and we want to put together, and how long you have been hanging with the DTC

I will start it. I am Smoot21 aka Jimmy Boombada, aka Jimmy McGoldtooth, aka The Mother****ing Mayor of Fed Ex Field!

I have been tailgating with the DTC since 2001, the first official season of the DTC.

Here is a few pictures of me and the crew

Here is the Mayor holding the belt

228107038NCWTCr_ph.jpg

Heres the link, its my favorite pic of the year

The Mayor with CP's belt

The President and the Mayor getting crunk before the gates open

attachment.php?s=&postid=1078151

Doesnt this look like the Icy Hot Stunaz? (The Captains)

attachment.php?s=&postid=1056261

This is serious, and mods forgive the DTC threads, its the end of the season, and we need this recap before Wednesday.

Thank, and great season

Smooty,

We generally have tailgate posts like this over on the Tailgate where they can get the attention they deserve. On the main board posts will often run off the page so quickly no one will see it. So I'm moving this over for you to make sure people don't.

Here is some of the 4C at F-51....I tailgated with the DTC for the Cincy, Giants, and Vikings games....good times...except yesterday when I didn't even make it into the game....damned Jim Beam! Anyway I'm on the far right (Bugs'), unsonny is on the far left, and Ron Jeremy is standing in the back....our fellow 4C brother Mike is the ebony playa' in the front middle....

I don't need to post a pic of myself tailgating, or tell you which games I have been to because.........

I HAVE BEEN TO EVERY EFF'N ONE OF THEM. :laugh:

All I want to say is "Thanks" to everyone who came by and tailgated with the DTC this past season.

Y'all are #1 in my book.

Originally posted by skinsfan44

I don't need to post a pic of myself tailgating, or tell you which games I have been to because.........

I HAVE BEEN TO EVERY EFF'N ONE OF THEM. :laugh:

All I want to say is "Thanks" to everyone who came by and tailgated with the DTC this past season.

Y'all are #1 in my book.

And to think I thought it was because you're a TV celeb! :laugh:

SF44 and the DTC are #1 in a lot of people's book.

well, i'll let thito post a pic of me, he seems to find the best in me :puke: but i'm CoachTaylor, aka the head coach of the DTC. and i was in attendance of every game except the b-more game. damn i'm pissed i missed that one. heard that someone wanted to kill the Mayor. that's never gonna happen!

I was a part of the best road game tailgate by far this season, Redskins@49ers. It was like the DTC of the West Coast. I posted the pics, you all saw them. We took over Monster Park and the Skins defensive players knew it as they flapped their arms for us to make noise on 3rd downs.

Archived