Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

skins vs vikings.. predictions?...

iegee

I think its going to be a great game. a really really good game.

not jus becuase im a skins fan but seriously we have a good ass

D but a sorry offense. (sorry but we have to admit it). and

vikings have a good ass offense but a sorry defense. So its good

match ups in general. I still think Skins are going to win. Our

offense may suck. but it take advantage when we are against

sorry Defenses. What do you guys think? I'm going to the game

first time to fedex. I got GREAT tickets. dream seats. 1st row.

50 yard line. I'm bringing my girl to her first skins game so gotta

make it a good experience to bring her again... and ever better if

we win yo. GO SKINS!

At first I thought we would get beat...now Im unsure because I think our D will be motivated because they dont want to get embarrased by Moss & Co....so the "defense" has something to play for, but I dont know about the rest of the team.

Im thinking its gonna be a very close game and come down to a FG...

Im thinking 24-21 but Im not gonna say who just yet.

yeah, vikings need to win this to go to playoffs... we are going to spoil it for them. our D is going to do great against their offence. i mean look at how we played against TO and mcnabb. TO hasnt scored a TD eversince paying us. 2 games but still. He didnt do much playin against us except for that cheap pass interference call. I still believe we got this. close. but we have it. probably a FG game. But knowing the skins somthin stupid or bad is going to happend 4th QTR but hopefully we are prepared for that and get back on our feet

Originally posted by Craig

Vikings win easily 31-16

This depends on our DB situation. I don't think the Vikings will put 31 up on us if our DBs play well. I like Garnell Wilds as a VaTech fan, but I think he might get embarassed this Sunday. I don't have much of a problem with a Harris/Springs combo. If Smoot was healthy, I'd say the Vikings will be held under 30, maybe as low as 20. Without Smoot, I'd say they get 24 or so.

Our offense might manage 20. We can win this if our DBs (and defense in general) can manage with the major injuries they've sustained.

Weather is supposed to be pretty good, mid 50's with a small chance of showers. I think it will be a moderately high scoring game with both teams in the mid/upper 20's. I think Minnesota will hit some big plays against our depleted secondary. I think Joe will be forced to open things up some and Ramsey will be able to hit some big plays as well. I think something like 27-24 or 30-27...and yes, the 'Skins win.

Archived