Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good game guys!

dragon_mikal

Originally posted by dragon_mikal

OK. LOOKING FORWARD TO IT...

We'll see do you thing that Testaverde is your QB of the future, maybe Romo sits to pee or that other guy? be real not you are not even going to be happy with Parcells cause he is going to start having problems with Jones because of Henson. We'll see. lucky CAQUERO.

Originally posted by MEXSKIN1

We'll see do you thing that Testaverde is your QB of the future, maybe Romo sits to pee or that other guy? be real not you are not even going to be happy with Parcells cause he is going to start having problems with Jones because of Henson. We'll see. lucky CAQUERO.

I don't know who our QB of the future is...and it sucks. All I know is that we need to upgrade at a LOT of positions. Especially the secondary.

Like you said...we'll see.

Originally posted by dragon_mikal

I don't know who our QB of the future is...and it sucks. All I know is that we need to upgrade at a LOT of positions. Especially the secondary.

Like you said...we'll see.

yuu know, I hate Dallas Cowboys and I know we are gonna be good realy good and win a lot of games against the Caqueros because Gibbs is a coach that love the Redskins and is going to work to make them better and Parcells just care about himself and I dont' think he is going to be with Dallas for a long time may be not even next season but I can tell you that I wanted this game tonight bad and you guys won again I can tell you that thats going to change next year, at least I have a coach that cares about my team and wants to be here.

yuu know, I hate Dallas Cowboys and I know we are gonna be good realy good and win a lot of games against the Caqueros because Gibbs is a coach that love the Redskins and is going to work to make them better and Parcells just care about himself and I dont' think he is going to be with Dallas for a long time may be not even next season but I can tell you that I wanted this game tonight bad and you guys won again I can tell you that thats going to change next year, at least I have a coach that cares about my team and wants to be here.

Yea...

Parcells will be back next season.;)

Originally posted by Skins26

That might have been the worst game ive ever seen

I concur.

I was on the horn with Dirk Diggler throughout and we couldnt speak enough of how bad a game that was.

All around. Just plain ugly.

Really, neither team played well enough to win today, but somebody had to.

I think so too but he will keep regresing, and wse are going to progress for sure just think about Parcells with the other teams he got better in the second year and then failed, and what he did next? QUIT on the team, your team has no realy cowboys and we have real Redskins. CAQUEROS SUCK

Archived