• Lav Coles
    • Fred Smoot
    • Antonio Pierce
    • Patrick Ramsy
    • Chris Cooley
    • Clinton Portis
    • Marcus Washington
    • Jon Jansen

Kevin Blackistone on Around The Horn brought up that "Portis is on track to be the first RB in NFL history to have 3 consectutive 1500 yard seasons in his first 3 years. And somehow Ahman Green gets in before him? Please." (not exact quote)

:cheers: to Portis, your guranteed to get in next year.

Originally posted by dieselfan44

With Pro Bowl selection being year to year acknowledgement I can see there point of view. Portis has had a solid but not great year. Not all of that is his fault. There are several NFC backs with more yards and TD's. I'd still love to see 1500X3.

There are only 2 backs in the NFC who have more yards than Portis this year. Green, who made it over Portis, has 200 less yards and only 1 more TD. You can argue his YPC but it's the same as Tomlinson's and he's had a passing threat backing him up.

No way in hell that Green should have made it over Portis IMO.

Originally posted by stupidsuck

also, Like how Tomlinson got in mainly becasue he was snubbed last year (not that he doesnt deserve it this year but there are others who do)

Many fans from other teams like to bring up the fact that portis has a 3.9 ypc average. However, what is LaDainian Tomlinson ypc average? 3.9

Originally posted by dieselfan44

There are several NFC backs with more yards and TD's. I'd still love to see 1500X3.

Actually, no one has more rusing yards than Barber, Alexander, and Portis. Green has almost 300 yards less than Portis with only 1 more td.

It's debatable when it comes to defensive players and offensive lineman, but skilled positions should be more easily assessed.

It's a travesty in my opinion.

its our record and his ypc, I mean, he never really broke the big td runs he was known for in Denver, he only had 1 with us. He's a great back, and finding his own here. But, he played very inconsistently, so did Ahman Green, but I guess they figure Green had a better ypc.

Originally posted by lolhahaha

Griffin was the bigger snub though.

He has been absolutely dominant and somehow Glover who has played like ass on a bad defense gets in?

I agree

I think A. Green may have 300 less yards, but has missed 2 or 3 full games.

Hopefully this will make Clinton hungry for this weeks game.

not having Griffin in the pro bowl really pisses the $hit out of me man.... how the hell can you not see the man's domination.... look at his f*ucking stats----- more tackles for loss than any other DT, wtf does that mean?? production?? yes! fu*king pieces of $hit ppl who did not vote for Griffin... fuc* them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Archived