Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We're looking at this probowl thing all wrong...

pr11fan

I know some of our guys got screwed royally, ie. Pierce, Smoot, Springs, GRIFFIN!!, but look at this as a good thing, everytime a player makes the probowl it costs more money to resign them or they may ask to renegotiate, but we don't have to worry about that, on the eagles on the other hand..........good luck with that...

Originally posted by pr11fan

I know some of our guys got screwed royally, ie. Pierce, Smoot, Springs, GRIFFIN!!, but look at this as a good thing, everytime a player makes the probowl it costs more money to resign them or they may ask to renegotiate, but we don't have to worry about that, on the eagles on the other hand..........good luck with that...

With the exception of Trotter and Lewis, all of our Pro Bowlers are signed long term!

Originally posted by skinsfan93

C'mon.

The pro bowl is a way for a player to be recognized for a job well done. At work, wouldn't you want to be recognized for the same?

Some of these guys were well deserving and got screwed. I don't care about the salary cap issues when it comes that.

Just saying man, you gotta try to look on the bright side of things, they gave 110% and I'm sure Joe and Gregg will give them the recognition they deserve even if the mediots, and fans don't.

Archived