Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call Linda Cropp to Keep the Nats!

chariq

Last night Linda Cropp derailed Washington's efforts to land a

baseball team. Call her office at 202-724-8032 and let her know that as a Washington voter and sports fan, you are extremely disappointed in her actions, and ask her to reconsider.

Originally posted by goskins

I agree The LV Gamblers or the Vegas Wildcards sound pretty good about now.

Too bad, I was hoping for baseball in DC

the pushed the Redskins to Landover- why anyone really thought they will please baseball is beyond me.

Anyone that got the "Nationals" merchandise will making killing on e-bay for a team that didn't even exist.

Originally posted by Rdskns2000

the pushed the Redskins to Landover- why anyone really thought they will please baseball is beyond me.

Anyone that got the "Nationals" merchandise will making killing on e-bay for a team that didn't even exist.

Yeah,

Mayor Williams and those who got "Nationals" gear will walk around aimlessly in DC wondering where their team went.

Sad really..........

Originally posted by SkinsHokieFan

I think one of the main problems that many people have with is not the fact that she seeks a better deal, but clearly the timing.

Why weren't these issues brought up during the negotiations? She had a major hand in them.

This I will never understand

I agree again,

MLB was going to stick it to DC to build a stadium and reap the profits. It all seemed rushed and not planned too well.

Archived