Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

According to Redskins.com fans like Ramsey

NoCalMike

They have a poll asking what the Skins should do with the remaining three games and with 48% of the vote, the #1 thing overwhelmingly is to "develop Patrick Ramsey into the QB of the future" Now I know it is a small minority of Skins fans that actually vote on that poll, but I wouldn't say the internet fans are any more biased to one player then another.

What should the Redskins focus on in the remaining three games of the regular season?

Develop Ramsey as QB of future

Identify core Redskins

Give rookies more playing time

Pinpoint offseason needs

Establish momentum for '05 season

Other answer

Those were the choices.

next closest was developing momentum for 05 at 19.6% which you could almost conclude to include Ramsey in there as you can't develop any kind of momentum to carry over if you switch qb's imo.

Originally posted by pr11fan

What should the Redskins focus on in the remaining three games of the regular season?

Develop Ramsey as QB of future

Identify core Redskins

Give rookies more playing time

Pinpoint offseason needs

Establish momentum for '05 season

Other answer

Those were the choices.

next closest was developing momentum for 05 at 19.6% which you could almost conclude to include Ramsey in there as you can't develop any kind of momentum to carry over if you switch qb's imo.

That is oen of the most flawed polling questions I have ever seen... The optional answers aren't even related... The truth is I could pick every single one of them as equally.... This should not be used as an indicator of Ramsey's popularity. I have a feeling if it was polled differently such as, Should PR be here and starting next year, etc.... my guess is we would see a higher statistic in Ramsey's favor...

Archived