Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think we need to revisit Dawkins "INT"

NoCalMike

Oh and if you think Dawkins had posession "before" when both eagle DBs grabbed the ball

you're in for a treet :D

going for the ball

88cc94e5.jpg

Snagged it, both feet in air

b4325419.jpg

70ef0828.jpg

YEAH :jump: One foot down

f04c5782.jpg

69603316.jpg

Still only 1 foot

673beac7.jpg

WHOOPS

42eaef70.jpg

Second foot didn't touch.... :nono:

fb60211c.jpg

d05f2771.jpg

now ther may have been some missed frames... there are usually 24 per second... but I think we all can agree Dawkins 2nd foot didn't go down and back up in 1/4 of a second ;)

Originally posted by jbooma

Bubba he didn't need the second foot since his knee hit in bounds

he didn't have posession when his knee hit. That's the point ;)

to claim posession, both feet must be in bound with control of the football, he lost control before the second foot touched, and then didn't maintain it again until he hit out of bounds.

Games over they won.... but the images state what they state.

Originally posted by bubba9497

he didn't have posession when his knee hit. That's the point ;)

to claim posession, both feet must be in bound with control of the football, he lost control before the second foot touched, and then didn't maintain it again until he hit out of bounds.

Games over they won.... but the images state what they state.

bubba we like you, you should be wasting your time with something else now

remember you are looking at it in frames, they can't do that in the replay and it wasn't conclusive to overturn, even if he didn't have pocession, however it was in his hand and when he hit the ground it didn't move

lets move to the next fire now :D

Originally posted by jbooma

bubba we like you, you should be wasting your time with something else now

remember you are looking at it in frames, they can't do that in the replay and it wasn't conclusive to overturn, even if he didn't have pocession, however it was in his hand and when he hit the ground it didn't move

lets move to the next fire now :D

I am enjoying myself... who should tell me how to occupy my free time.

and they have slow motion jbooma. :laugh:

Bubba, I love you but you gotta start posting all relevant frames.

I remember, back when I couldn't post, you kept screaming and posting selective images saying Roy Williams went helmet to helmet with Coles, over the middle when he smacked him good.

It finally took a Cowboys fan to post IMAGE BY IMAGE EVIDENCE, that he FIRST hit him with his shoulder.

I understand wanting to sooth Skin's fans but you are almost like a politician the way you cut and paste things to prove your argument.

Originally posted by Westbrook36

I remember, back when I couldn't post, you kept screaming and posting selective images saying Roy Williams went helmet to helmet with Coles, over the middle when he smacked him good.

It finally took a Cowboys fan to post IMAGE BY IMAGE EVIDENCE, that he FIRST hit him with his shoulder.

I understand wanting to sooth Skin's fans but you are almost like a politician the way you cut and paste things to prove your argument.

then you really ought to change ur sig pic there buddy

Originally posted by Westbrook36

Westbrook, I do post all relevant frames..... but to post every single frame (24 per second) is too much bandwidth... and takes up too much space on my image file. And while Blade and Die Hard are generous, 4 seconds of frames is 96 large images, and quite time consuming. especially when 16-18 of them are identical except for minute difference that many couldn't see. I do keep them in sequence.

Just for the record, I will defend my position if I feel I am right, I don't have to hide frames, or distort images, or facts. and as you know, If I am proved wrong, I will admit it (example the time I argued passing stats late one night before you and a couple others pointed out I was reading the wrong page)

The funny thing is, in live "real-time" I thought it was an INT and that was the right call, but the replay obviously shows that Dawkins didn't have control of the ball until he was on the ground out of bounds which BY RULE is an INCOMPLETION, now if the ball was in the other hand and you couldn't clearly see the movement of the ball wobbling around, then it would make it a much tougher call to make even with replay, but those still pics tell the storry. Dawkins did NOT have control of the ball until he slid out of bounds.

Archived