Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think we need to revisit Dawkins "INT"

NoCalMike

Originally posted by psutrain

well considering you were in max protect last night that was all you could send

Is it me or is he just burying himself deeper here? I mean, can you even keep track of what you have said from post to post? Dude, stop while you are still behind.

Westbrook, here's the deal. I don' doubt there was a debate about that call. Hell I was there. But I don't see how that relates to your accusation towards bubba.

we ****ed about bad calls in the NFC game last year as well. But we got over it. I don't remember photoshoping the late hit on Donovan in the NFC game last year. So just keep complaining about the refs b/c that's what skins fans are really good at

well we can ***** as much as we want cause the season is still going on...so again...STFU and go to sleep

No. You said he had 3 receivers out and only 1 doing anyting deep but at the same time saying he had 2 recievers going deep and that who would do that? Now you're saying he had 3 tightends. Would you please make up your mind? Or whatever it is you're using right about now?

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Westbrook, here's the deal. I don' doubt there was a debate about that call. Hell I was there. But I don't see how that relates to your accusation towards bubba.

PCS, my only point is someone who watches a play slow motion, captures several images, posts them, then later tells me something that I seen with my naked eye never happened is either blind or didn't post it because it didn't support his argument.

Shoot, I say post it and let's argue over it. By covering it up (not posting ALL the evidence) you make it seem as if you are afraid of honest discourse about the entire play.

we ****ed about bad calls in the NFC game last year as well. But we got over it. I don't remember photoshoping the late hit on Donovan in the NFC game last year. So just keep complaining about the refs b/c that's what skins fans are really good at

Let's start a new thread of the Top 10 Things Fecal Fans are Good At.

1) Throwing glass bottles at players and other fans at the game

2) Getting arrested at Fecals games

3) Foaming at the mouth like rabid animals

4) Trashing their team after the inevitable annual playoff loss

Originally posted by OaktonSkins/BushFan

Let's start a new thread of the Top 10 Things Fecal Fans are Good At.

1) Throwing glass bottles at players and other fans at the game

2) Getting arrested at Fecals games

3) Foaming at the mouth like rabid animals

4) Trashing their team after the inevitable annual playoff loss

Watching Rocky?

Or at first or second glance, he didn't see it. Won't speak for bubba. As for honest discourse, you better take look back in this thread, there's been for the most part nothing but, (certainly by me), and frankly the comment about covering up is laughable at best. You need to do much better.

we can do the same about DC fans at events that don't go to games and is a home game for opposing teams

Sure you can. I mean, you know, the city of "brotherly love" mandated the installation of a jail an presence of a magistrate at the stadium because of dangerous Redskins fans at Philthy games. Alrighty then. :laugh:

we can do the same about DC fans at events that don't go to games and is a home game for opposing teams

What happened to the so called invasion of FedEx? Didn't happen did it? That place was loud, and it was not the Eagles fans making the noise.

For the love of god, learn how to use better grammar.

Archived