Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DTC on TV

poidog22

I was watching some TV this weekend with my girlfriend and her old roommate, just kinda flipping through the channels, and came across this show on the Discovery Home Network, I had no idea what this channel was, but saw that they were having a show on tailgating at various sports venues across America, so we decided to check it out. Well, lo and behold, they were covering a tailgate from the Jets/Skins opening game last season. Well, this obviously caught my attention so I started to focus a little more on the show. The host was just talking about the premise of the show, etc. and then comes across none other than the DTC, who were the only ppl in the parking lot at that time, and Smoot21 showed the host of the show how to tailgate the right way....12 hours before kickoff. :laugh:

It was a very cool show...nicely done fellas!

:cheers:

P.S. My girlfriend's old roommate wants to know what you guys do for work and how you fellas can afford to do that all the time. :laugh:

OMG there is an image of Jesus in that photo! Above the wave of flame just over the Eagles logo. He is facing toward the left, and he's got sort of a pointy nose. A bit of flame makes up the crown of thorns and curves to outline a black oval that is the top of his head.

Anybody else see it?

Originally posted by Dan T.

OMG there is an image of Jesus in that photo! Above the wave of flame just over the Eagles logo. He is facing toward the left, and he's got sort of a pointy nose. A bit of flame makes up the crown of thorns and curves to outline a black oval that is the top of his head.

Anybody else see it?

I see what you're talking about, but Jesus? It looks like a face. I thought it looked more like a monkey. That's pretty crazy.

Archived