Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Report

afparent

Gibbs said it was a breath of fresh air referring to beating the Giants

Sonny said giants game validated Gibbs system

Riggo says Ramsey was sharp

Wilbon and Sonny talked about it takes time to buy into gibbs system

Riggo thinks something strange is going on with portis, referring to only 6 carries against pittsburgh.

Wilbon said he saw portis at the Wizards game and says he is small and needs to run with authority

Riggo thinks the line had a lot to do with Portis' performance, They played with intensity and passion

George says cooley is a major find. They talked about how guys nobody knows about are crucial to any team. Once they play good, everyone plays good. Same with Ryan Clark

Talked about Taylor getting 3 personal fouls. All said it was a bad call and then Greg Williams also disagrees with the call and will not change Taylor's attitude. Somebody told Sonny that each team has 2 or 3 great players but Sean Taylor is a "rare" player.

Sonny says have Sean Taylor play LB and spy on McNabb

PREDICTIONS:

Riggo and Wilbon say close game but Eagles win

Sonny and George say UPSET!

Talked about Taylor getting 3 personal fouls. All said it was a bad call and then Greg Williams also disagrees with the call and will not change Taylor's attitude. Somebody told Sonny that each team has 2 or 3 great players but Sean Taylor is a "rare" player.

If Taylor continues to develop and really becomes that "rare" player, our defense will truly become one that will be hard to beat.

Lavar, Smoot, Taylor, Springs......each continues to grow within this system.

Lord......we can be awesome.

Blondie

Originally posted by Blondie

If Taylor continues to develop and really becomes that "rare" player, our defense will truly become one that will be hard to beat.

Blondie

There's talk of the cap reaching $100 mil in 2006. If that's true, a lot of players I thought we'd end up dumping do to the cap would stay. IE: that includes most of our defense. I'm with Blondie, and if ya'll think they're beast now, just wait till there healthy. ;)

Originally posted by Kevin101

Portis, Springs, LaVar, Smoot, and Taylor were all at the Wizards game friday, 980 said Springs invited them because Jamal Crawford is Springs' "boy" from Seattle.

This is a breath of fresh air actually...I like seeing Lavar, Shawn, and Clinton out and about/being friends.....it's also nice to hear they went somwhere other than a club together.....

AF...thanks for the update...I guess I won't have to watch my TIVO...damn you

Riggo thinks something strange is going on with portis, referring to only 6 carries against pittsburgh.

Okay, and then then the next week Clinton carried the ball for...... :)

Riggo thinks the line had a lot to do with Portis' performance, They played with intensity and passion

Can't accuse Riggo of not having a grasp of the obvious. Though Clinton did run very well that game as well.

Blondie

Well put!

Sonny really seems to be enamoured with Taylor. As well he should be! That was a great quote on Redskin Report about him.

Blondie

Couple that with a highly potent offense & 93,000 REAL REDSKINS FANS screaming their butts off, this will be one HELL of a place to play as an opponent!

:point2sky

Archived