Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey

JJredskins00

Originally posted by Renegade7

This isn't exactly the 85 bears D he went up against. But he took that curve ball and hit it right out the damn ball park. He ran the offense to the fullest, and shoulda had another TD if Raymer hadn't of held his man. 4 td's. Yes, he's going to be good.

well technically if that TD pass stood then the one TD pass that he threw to Cooley later on would havent have happened...

but i get your point... very very good day for ramsey...

lets remember also that PR is doing now what Brunell was asked to do in the first 6 games....and we also had a running game in several of those games....

PR made good decisions....rolled out excellently which is what Brunell was supposed to be so good at...no ints....

by the way did anyone see the quidk blurb they did about all the QB's who had more TD's than int's in there rookie year...not many and PR is in pretty good company there...

Great game PR...

Originally posted by LaVarArringtons****

Speaking of Ramsey where them haters at?

I don't consider myself a Ramsey hater,I just tell it like it is without burgandy and gold glasses.I have been criticle of him in the past,I'll admitt.But to be fair,he has been playing a whole lot better as of late and todays game against the Giants was his best as a Skin in my opinion.

Originally posted by Renegade7

This isn't exactly the 85 bears D he went up against.

Food for thought....

Completion %

65% against Philly

55% against Pitt

86% against NY

The kid really hasn't played bad since he became the starter. 4 td's against 2 int's as a starter. Think I might take those numbers just about every week.:cool:

The Brunell situation should be gloated about, for approximately as long a duration of time as it took for this team to make such an unbelievably easy roster decision. It was simply ridiculous to ask your fans to go through that Brunell debacle. That was NOT football. Not Redskins football anyway... :doh:

Its good to see some of you Ramsey hates own up and recognize what he did today.

The way he played today is the way I have always expected that he can do. I think he is going to be a great player, I think he is the most talented QB we've maybe ever had here.

Who said he couldnt throw out of the pocket?

Who said he couldnt throw on the run?

Who said he couldnt throw with a high completion percentage?

Ramsey is going to be terrific, I love the guy and today's performance shows why I was so frustrated with some of you "Ramsey is not the answer" people. But I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Ramsey is the ****!

He had the same # of incompletions as he did TD passes!!!!

BTW- the TD to Cooley that was called back was freaking awesome! How did Raymer screw that up!

Excellent game, much better avoiding the rush. He was exceptional finding the open man when scrambling.

He does seem to be much improved in some areas where he was weak, even in the first NYG game.

Did notice that he still sometimes stares at his primary receiver. This happenened on his first incompletion.

But, if he keeps learning, I think we do have something special.

PS - It is possible that Ramsey could not do these same things well enough for Gibbs earlier in the season.

Originally posted by ibrahim

Ramsey would have been sacked :)

Great game by Ramsey though. Good coaching by Gibbs too.

no, not necessarily. i watched the replay just for that... ramsey was rolling right. it would have been close though.

either way it was a great job of avoiding those two pass rushers and making a great throw. :notworthy

funny thing is I have always known Ramsey had what it takes after I attended the Atlanta game last year....

I am still surprised by that he didn't get the starting job over Brunell in preseason...even more so now after watching Brunell the first six games and now Patrick lighting it up....makes me think that PR really never had a shot for the start at the beginning of the year...but really that's water under the bridge as they say ...

Maybe after the last two games the audition is over and PR can be labled a core Redskin.

Originally posted by six4g

Food for thought....

Completion %

65% against Philly

55% against Pitt

86% against NY

The kid really hasn't played bad since he became the starter. 4 td's against 2 int's as a starter. Think I might take those numbers just about every week.:cool:

If you put those numbers in thje order that the games were played you would see consistent improvement. Or you would see that the defenses have gotten consistently worse. And one of the int's bounced off of a backs hands.

Archived